Ontario California
First Name
Scott
Last Name
SMR
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO6BI
I was going to head out and grab a spot Wednesday afternoon. Unfortunately work got in the way. Not sure why I just don't retire. If anyone goes out and gets a yellow post, put up where and I'll come out Thursday.

Jacob Cline

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Temecula, CA, USA
First Name
Jacob
Last Name
Cline
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Tan F150
Have you been to yellow post site 7? That’s a pretty cool one we stayed there for after the van expo[emoji106]

xtrmoverland

Rank IV
Launch Member

Traveler I

California
Member #

Heading for Mammoth Lakes for a 5 day exploration leaving from Palm Springs Wednesday, July 3rd, head back Sunday morning...only staying in the Mammoth/Inyo Nation Forrest for 2-3 days then off for more adventure on the way back stopping at other trails along the way...if you will be in the area of 395 fwy/hwy let me know we can try and ride some trails together...i am flexible with my plan changes...

Reactions: DannyR53

Adventure_Dad

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Upland, CA, USA
First Name
Chad
Last Name
Scott
Member #

I’m thinking of hitting a trail tomorrow morning or Saturday. Thinking something like Cleghorn, or pilot rock in arrowhead. Anyone want to join?

xtrmoverland

Rank IV
Launch Member

Traveler I

California
Member #

me and my daughter climbed up Luarel Lake in Inyo National Forrest July 5th but had to turn around and camped at the river since the rode after the switch back was still snowed in...our B.O.B. had no issue climbing the trail and no problem going over rocks but i would caution high clearance is a must and/or better skill...shout out to @Coachella Valley Overland for inviting us over for the 4th of July fireworks and camping at Crowley Lake. We had a blast and my daughter enjoyed it very much...thank you!