Launch Member

Member II

Perris Ca
First Name
Dominic
Last Name
Moschetti
Member #

Hello Everyone, Remember we have our monthly meetup at Mission Grove this June 16 at 7:30 am. Looking forword to see everyone.

Dominic

Reactions: ajemayer

CRICKET

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

QUARTZ HILL, CA
Member #

Hey all, I'm out in Lancaster but am not seeing a whole lot going on out here and am itching to meet up with some fellow adventurers. I'm heading up to the Owens Valley this weekend but could probably swing by and meet and greet with some of you...and discuss the upcoming Monache trip. I've always wanted to go to Monache Meadows and recently bought a RAM 1500 but was always told that that trail was a tight one for a full size truck. Looking forward to details and fellowship. Just called off on the 22nd through the 25, so...

Last edited:

WrightRunner

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

MONUMENT RANCH PERRIS CA 92570
First Name
Douglas
Last Name
Wright
Member #

Hey all, I'm out in Lancaster but am not seeing a whole lot going on out here and am itching to meet up with some fellow adventurers. I'm heading up to the Owens Valley this weekend but could probably swing by and meet and greet with some of you...and discuss the upcoming Monache trip. I've always wanted to go to Monache Meadows and recently bought a RAM 1500 but was always told that that trail was a tight one for a full size truck. Looking forward to details and fellowship. Just called off on the 22nd through the 25, so...
I was up there several weeks ago. There where lots of full size trucks. You should be fine.

Sent from my SM-N910V using OB Talk mobile app

Reactions: CRICKET

Rusty burbin

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Hesperia, CA 92345, USA
First Name
Jonah
Last Name
Gregg
Member #

Is there an address or a particular spot in front of a store where we meet? Or will it be obvious when I get there where everyone is?

I've been a member for a while but have never been to a meetup so I'm experiencing just a tiny bit of anxiety. [emoji26]

Sent from my SM-N950U using OB Talk mobile app

Canyon_Cliff

Rank VI

Influencer I

Victorville, California
First Name
Clifford
Last Name
Bennett
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YHU
Is there an address or a particular spot in front of a store where we meet? Or will it be obvious when I get there where everyone is?

I've been a member for a while but have never been to a meetup so I'm experiencing just a tiny bit of anxiety. [emoji26]

Sent from my SM-N950U using OB Talk mobile app
Rusty:

We will be near Starbucks, IHOP and the 76 Station. You will see us parked together.

VCeXpedition

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Torrance, L.A., Cal., Earth
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Rich
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6DHR
The link to the Rally Point and my computer are not on speaking terms right now.

Is this the locale of which you speak?

IE_Meetup.JPG

If I can swap my rear pads before Saturday, I might creep out there and meet up with you guys!

Dan.

Ncat

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Corona, CA, USA
First Name
N
Last Name
Cat
Member #

Hey all, I will be heading over from Silverado, looking forward to meeting some folks

HIALT2D

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Orange County, CA
First Name
Glen
Last Name
Stanley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WA6AAB
Here is a link to the FunTreks web-site where you can download a free .GPX file of this trail: https://funtreks.com/off-road-trails/monache-meadows/

I have attached the .KLM & .KMZ files of the trail that you can open in google earth:

Here is a google earth image of the trail:
Monache Meadows Jeep Trail.jpg

Attachments