Temecula, CA, USA
First Name
Jacob
Last Name
Cline
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Tan F150
For anyone not heading up to the Expo I’m going to do a camping trip from the 18th the 21st, plan is going to be Cleghorn, big bear crab flats area, Holcomb Valley, pioneertown, and Joshua Tree. Anyone that’s want to go feel free to message me!

Reactions: T-88 and Burrero

smritte

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Ontario California
First Name
Scott
Last Name
SMR
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO6BI
For anyone not heading up to the Expo I’m going to do a camping trip from the 18th the 21st, plan is going to be Cleghorn, big bear crab flats area, Holcomb Valley, pioneertown, and Joshua Tree. Anyone that’s want to go feel free to message me!
let me check my calendar. I was going to do something local. I may be able to tag along

Canyon_Cliff

Rank VI

Influencer I

Victorville, California
First Name
Clifford
Last Name
Bennett
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YHU
Jacob:
Be cautious with Cleghorn. We may be getting some rain this week and Cleghorn is quite nasty when it gets muddy.

Otherwise, I hope you have a good weekend.

Cliff

smritte

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Ontario California
First Name
Scott
Last Name
SMR
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO6BI
Cant make it. Didn't realize it was mid week. Damn. Next time for sure.

Reactions: Jacob Cline