Ontario California
First Name
Scott
Last Name
SMR
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO6BI
Anyone up for an over nighter on the 13th-14th. Idea is to drive to Baker, go to the lava tubes, putz around on that end of the Mojave Road, find a camp spot and figure out what to see the next day on the way out (if were not too horribly lost).
Weather will be either hot or cold, sunny or rainy, calm or windy. 1 tank of fuel should be enough. Would want to leave early, Baker is about 2.5 hours from the 10/15 split.

Scott

DannyR53

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Upland, CA, USA
Member #

Anyone up for an over nighter on the 13th-14th. Idea is to drive to Baker, go to the lava tubes, putz around on that end of the Mojave Road, find a camp spot and figure out what to see the next day on the way out (if were not too horribly lost).
Weather will be either hot or cold, sunny or rainy, calm or windy. 1 tank of fuel should be enough. Would want to leave early, Baker is about 2.5 hours from the 10/15 split.

Scott
I've been itching to go, I have to take care of a few things in Big Bear next weekend. I'm also prepping the gx for the end of this month.

Reactions: smritte

hidesertwheelin

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

High Desert, So Cal
Member #

Scott
I’m supposed to go to Havasu that weekend, but there is a chance that will fall through. If it does, I’ll most likely go.

xtrmoverland

Rank IV
Launch Member

Traveler I

California
Member #

Scott
already have planned trip for April 19-21 to Anza Borrego and i just finished Mojave Road, but if anybody is up for Anza i will be leaving from Beaumont afternoon on April 19th and drive to Anza from Salton Sea...never been to Anza so i would be happy to rally with somebody who's been there or we can all get lost together and find our way back home :)

Jacob Cline

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Temecula, CA, USA
First Name
Jacob
Last Name
Cline
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Tan F150
already have planned trip for April 19-21 to Anza Borrego and i just finished Mojave Road, but if anybody is up for Anza i will be leaving from Beaumont afternoon on April 19th and drive to Anza from Salton Sea...never been to Anza so i would be happy to rally with somebody who's been there or we can all get lost together and find our way back home :)
Sounds like a good time to me Anza Borrego is always cool to checkout where we’re you thinking of heading?

Reactions: T-88

xtrmoverland

Rank IV
Launch Member

Traveler I

California
Member #

Sounds like a good time to me Anza Borrego is always cool to checkout where we’re you thinking of heading?
here are my options Mud Caves and Fish Creek Wash to Ocotillo or Sandstone Canyon via Fish Creek Wash...but, i think i will end up doing is check out several routes depending on time...i would also like to hike The Slot...

Reactions: Jacob Cline

Jacob Cline

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Temecula, CA, USA
First Name
Jacob
Last Name
Cline
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Tan F150
here are my options Mud Caves and Fish Creek Wash to Ocotillo or Sandstone Canyon via Fish Creek Wash...but, i think i will end up doing is check out several routes depending on time...i would also like to hike The Slot...
Oh okay awesome yeah fish creek wash I’ve been in all the way out to the S2 and know that area pretty well and the Slot Canyon hike as well There’s also a really cool camp spot in that area I know of as well!

xtrmoverland

Rank IV
Launch Member

Traveler I

California
Member #

Oh okay awesome yeah fish creek wash I’ve been in all the way out to the S2 and know that area pretty well and the Slot Canyon hike as well There’s also a really cool camp spot in that area I know of as well!
where is that cool camp spot you are referring to? i would like to camp there...

Reactions: Jacob Cline

Mojavewanderer

Rank VI
Launch Member

Steward I

Hemet, CA, USA
First Name
Brent
Last Name
Caldon
Member #

Scott
I’m interested in going, I was out there this past weekend, and am already ready to go back. It looks like rain Friday, so I’ll have another 3 day weekend, and can meet you in Baker Saturday morning.

I’m also really looking forward to the Alabama Hills!

Attachments

Reactions: WrightRunner

smritte

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Ontario California
First Name
Scott
Last Name
SMR
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO6BI
I’m interested in going, I was out there this past weekend, and am already ready to go back. It looks like rain Friday, so I’ll have another 3 day weekend, and can meet you in Baker Saturday morning.

I’m also really looking forward to the Alabama Hills!
I get off work at 3 on Friday. Could meet you somewhere then or on Saturday morning. If anyone else pop's in I will change it to Saturday morning only.

Scott

Reactions: T-88