Launch Member

Influencer II

CORONA
First Name
VINCENT
Last Name
T-88
Member #

If you pic the Mojave- can you possibly take it all the way to Afton Canyon???[emoji906]️

Jacob Cline

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Temecula, CA, USA
First Name
Jacob
Last Name
Cline
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Tan F150
Anyone interested in camping out up at big bear after our next run? I’m not sure what the route is yet but figured I’d throw it out there to see if anyone is up for camping!

smritte

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Ontario California
First Name
Scott
Last Name
SMR
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO6BI
That sounds good here. Need to make sure I have nothing going on that weekend.

Scott

Mojavewanderer

Rank VI
Launch Member

Steward I

Hemet, CA, USA
First Name
Brent
Last Name
Caldon
Member #

I know it’s really short notice, but I’m thinking of heading up to Death Valley this weekend. More specifically Butte Valley, coming up through warm springs canyon, and heading out through mengle pass and goler wash to Ballarat. Anyone interested?

Reactions: T-88

smritte

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Ontario California
First Name
Scott
Last Name
SMR
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO6BI
I know it’s really short notice, but I’m thinking of heading up to Death Valley this weekend. More specifically Butte Valley, coming up through warm springs canyon, and heading out through mengle pass and goler wash to Ballarat. Anyone interested?
Aww. I just promised my sister i'd drive up to her house in Vegas this weekend.

Canyon_Cliff

Rank VI

Influencer I

Victorville, California
First Name
Clifford
Last Name
Bennett
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YHU
Hi gang, Cliff here.
As many of you know, I have been tasked with arranging the Trail Ride/Meetup for Feb. 16th. So here is the plan.

We are hoping to do a snow run up in the Big Bear area. And, it looks like we are in luck; there should be lots of snow up there now. I just need to check out the area and decide where we are going. My thoughts are to meet up at the Chevron station in Highland at the intersection of highway 330 and Highland. Then all of us travel up to Big Bear and go through Fawnskin and take Polique Canyon Road into Holcolm Valley. There should be lots of snow along 3n16 Holcolm Valley Road.

I still need to go up and scout it out. I intend to scout it out this Sunday the 10th. If anyone is interested in going with me to scout it out, let me know.

I will post here next week what the final plan is, so stay tuned.

Cliff

Dean & Damion

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Hesperia
First Name
Dean
Last Name
Fin
Member #

Hi gang, Cliff here.
As many of you know, I have been tasked with arranging the Trail Ride/Meetup for Feb. 16th. So here is the plan.

We are hoping to do a snow run up in the Big Bear area. And, it looks like we are in luck; there should be lots of snow up there now. I just need to check out the area and decide where we are going. My thoughts are to meet up at the Chevron station in Highland at the intersection of highway 330 and Highland. Then all of us travel up to Big Bear and go through Fawnskin and take Polique Canyon Road into Holcolm Valley. There should be lots of snow along 3n16 Holcolm Valley Road.

I still need to go up and scout it out. I intend to scout it out this Sunday the 10th. If anyone is interested in going with me to scout it out, let me know.

I will post here next week what the final plan is, so stay tuned.

Cliff
Cliff if you made it Monday we could meet you. We are heading out Monday to scout out Johnson Valley area we can always cancel and meet you instead.

Dominic OB0158

US West Region Member Rep
Founder 500
Benefactor
Launch Member

Member II

Perris Ca
First Name
Dominic
Last Name
Moschetti
Member #

Hello Everyone,

FYI, "Baloo" my jeep is still in the shop, hopefully he we be home tomorrow or first of the week. This week is CIF Wrestling Championships, we 4 boys and 7 girls moving forward. Next week is Masters, yet I should be able to make on Saturday...I'm really looking forward to hitting the trail with everyone.

Cliff, thanks for taking the lead on this months run.

Also, March is
57th TDS Desert Safari on March 1 – 3, 2019
[URL]https://tdsdesertsafari.com/

I'm planning on going out on Thursday to find a spot. I keep everyone posted as we get closer to the event.

Dominic
[/URL]

Reactions: WrightRunner

Mojavewanderer

Rank VI
Launch Member

Steward I

Hemet, CA, USA
First Name
Brent
Last Name
Caldon
Member #

Looks like there will be plenty of snow, it’s supposed to snow this weekend and Wednesday and Thursday next week. See you all there!