The F150 Baja 1000 Chase / Overland Build

• HTML tutorial

The Ocular Engineer

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Thanks James,
I may be adding a leaf to the table that swings out 90° to make a U shaped kitchen area. But if I don't, or if I do the leaf, that is sound advice.
The edges of the table have been routed so they are free of sharp areas.
I'll get some current pics of the truck up soon.

Cam_Cam_Tech

Rank VI

Pathfinder III

Pleasant Hill, CA
First Name
Camilo
Last Name
Sanchez
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6QLZ
I chase for Wide Open, those BC buggies haha. We had a good time going to la paz last year but man that was long way!
Return trip we took the race course back from scorpion bay to San Ignacio. That was a fun ~100 miles

The Ocular Engineer

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

No plans for chasing on the SCORE Baja 1000.
My friends are planning on doing the NORRA Mexican 1000 at the end of April. That'll be a solid 2 weeks or more of fun.

I helped out w/ WOB back in 2004 (if memory serves). That was fun. We changed out a clutch on a car somewhere around RM 500. Always carry a couple extra heavy contractors garbage bags. It came in handy for recovering and reusing the coolant.

And one of the WOB cars got in our way in the middle of night 2. They either turned off their amber lights or they were nfg. They got a little Baja kiss.

Reactions: Cam_Cam_Tech

Cam_Cam_Tech

Rank VI

Pathfinder III

Pleasant Hill, CA
First Name
Camilo
Last Name
Sanchez
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6QLZ
No plans for chasing on the SCORE Baja 1000.
My friends are planning on doing the NORRA Mexican 1000 at the end of April. That'll be a solid 2 weeks or more of fun.

I helped out w/ WOB back in 2004 (if memory serves). That was fun. We changed out a clutch on a car somewhere around RM 500. Always carry a couple extra heavy contractors garbage bags. It came in handy for recovering and reusing the coolant.

And one of the WOB cars got in our way in the middle of night 2. They either turned off their amber lights or they were nfg. They got a little Baja kiss.
Last year, or maybe year before that, we had a car roll early on and ripped the rear light bar off the top. Taking out brake and amber lights with it. Drove for a while like that before it was able to get it fixed