Launch Member

Contributor III

Houston, TX, USA
First Name
steve
Last Name
harris
Member #

I've purchased my emblem couple of days ago and trying to decide where to install mine once I receive it. I have Jeep Wrangler that comes with Trail Rated badge on the driver side fender. I know most people install their OB emblems exactly in that spot. I was thinking either installing mine on the passenger side fender or rear tail gate. So where did you install yours? Let's see it!

Attachments

Amanda C

Rank V
Investor

Off-Road Ranger I

Oshawa, ON, Canada
First Name
Amanda
Last Name
Cassidy
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
M7WYO
Service Branch
Royal Navy - Radar
Not a Jeep, here is where my badge, people don’t expect to see a badge here on a GMC so are always intrigued. It’s such a great way to spot members and get the word out there that OB exists. Still surprised by how many overlanders still don’t know about OBmedia.jpg

Reactions: 9Mike2 and DaleRF

Jariners

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Kittitas County, Washington, United States
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Cochran
Member #

Got a few of them on.
How'd you attach it to the front Grill?
Looks very nice!
I found a guy on Etsy who sells a 3D printed part that surrounds it and connects with zip ties. I tried several different spots on the grill and this one seems to be my favorite. F150 grills in this year aren’t flat so it’s more towards the middle.

DaleRF

Rank VII
Investor

Pioneer II

Sierra Vista Southeast, AZ, USA
First Name
DALE
Last Name
FOLLETTE
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7JDA
Service Branch
US Army CWO (Ret)
I found a guy on Etsy who sells a 3D printed part that surrounds it and connects with zip ties. I tried several different spots on the grill and this one seems to be my favorite. F150 grills in this year aren’t flat so it’s more towards the middle.
Awesome. Thanks!

Reactions: 9Mike2

Sparksalot

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Bastrop County, TX, USA
First Name
Rex
Last Name
Drake
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5GH
Service Branch
Air Force
D
Do you have a link by chance?

Jariners

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Kittitas County, Washington, United States
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Cochran
Member #

D
Do you have a link by chance?

Davidinaz21

Rank III

Enthusiast II

Arizona, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Santiago
Member #

I've purchased my emblem couple of days ago and trying to decide where to install mine once I receive it. I have Jeep Wrangler that comes with Trail Rated badge on the driver side fender. I know most people install their OB emblems exactly in that spot. I was thinking either installing mine on the passenger side fender or rear tail gate. So where did you install yours? Let's see it!
I put mine on the back driver's side window. This way I can always move to my next vehicle. It's a lot easier to clean off the glass then worrying about the paint.Gossamer.jpgGossamer.jpg