• HTML tutorial
D

Deleted member 17271

Unfortunately, the Taco will be going under the knife in Vegas this weekend, so I will not be able to attend. However, I should be game for the Jan 20 trail run... Unless of course, the stuff from CBI comes in...

Last edited by a moderator:

Dominic OB0158

US West Region Member Rep
Founder 500
Benefactor
Launch Member

Member II

Perris Ca
First Name
Dominic
Last Name
Moschetti
Member #

Hey Guys and Girls....great to see everyone is still going to meet-up. I will be there on the Jan 20. Cliff and Steve, please come up with a trail run for then...and we will promote the hack out it. I will post this months meet up on facebook today.

Reactions: T-88

Dominic OB0158

US West Region Member Rep
Founder 500
Benefactor
Launch Member

Member II

Perris Ca
First Name
Dominic
Last Name
Moschetti
Member #

Hello Everyone, Hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday and great start to the new year.
I have been fighting a cold sense new year's eve, yet I getting better.

I'm looking forward to our Jan 20 meet up...the plan is to visit Inscription Canyon ( https://goo.gl/maps/GCEFUn7kZYF2 ). This will be an all day run. More information to follow.

Also, we will be taking about Futrure trips....56th Annual Tierra Del Sol Desert Safari March 2 – 4, 2018. The plan is to spend a couple days in the desert. ( https://tdsdesertsafari.com/ )

Then, there is Overland Expo WEST, May 18 – 20, 2018 at Ft. Tuthill County Park, Flagstaff, Arizona, USA ( https://www.overlandexpo.com/west )

T-88

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

CORONA
First Name
VINCENT
Last Name
T-88
Member #

Hello Dominic, will the Inscription canyon trip be open non members? Soon to be a member! Thank you...

Sent from my XT1254 using OB Talk mobile app

T-88

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

CORONA
First Name
VINCENT
Last Name
T-88
Member #

Canyon_Cliff

Rank VI

Influencer I

Victorville, California
First Name
Clifford
Last Name
Bennett
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YHU
Hey Guys and Gals. This month we are going on another day run. January 20th (next Saturday) we are going to meet up in Victorville instead of Riverside. The meet up will take place at the D Avenue off ramp at the I-15, at the Arco gas station to the west of the freeway. Here you can gas up, get some snacks to eat, use the restroom, and have a drivers meeting. Plan to be there by 8:30 A.M., so we can leave by 9:00 A.M.
We will be going out to the Black Mountain Wilderness area which is about 30 miles Northwest of Barstow. We will be going north on the old Route 66 (National Trails Highway) through Oro Grande and Helendale toward Barstow, then taking Hinkley Road to Black Canyon Road which circles around the Black Mountain Wilderness and then to Inscription Canyon, where we will stop and take a short hike to see the many petroglyphs in the canyon. They are said to be as much as 12,000 years old. After that we will have lunch; so bring a picnic lunch.
After lunch we will continue our trip around the Black Mountain Wilderness area and take Opal Mountain Road back south. If time allows, and enough people want to continue exploring the area, we may go east on Fossil Bed Road to the Rainbow Basin Natural Landmark loop trail.

I hope to see many of my fellow OB members and perspective members there.

Cliff