Moreno Valley, Ca
First Name
Steven
Last Name
DeLong
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7DTH
Is there a meetup in December. For some reason it's not showing up in Rally Point.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

NightCrawler

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Moreno Valley, Ca
First Name
Steven
Last Name
DeLong
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7DTH
So I guess it shows on the calendar for this month but the link takes you back to the first event in rally point that comes up as a past event. Rally point needs some real good tweaking...

smritte

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Ontario California
First Name
Scott
Last Name
SMR
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO6BI
Being new to this, what are you clicking on to see rally point?

Thanks
Scott

NightCrawler

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Moreno Valley, Ca
First Name
Steven
Last Name
DeLong
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7DTH
Being new to this, what are you clicking on to see rally point?

Thanks
Scott
The Rally Point header at the top of the site will take you to events posted for other to attend...you can use a drop down list to narrow down those rally point events to just the west region rally point event. So as in this event created by @Dominic OB #0158...he has it set to occur the 3rd Saturday of the month on the calendar but it doesn't create a rally point for each of those events. Thus if someone new is looking for events going on in there area they might miss this reoccurring event because rally point doesn't think anything is going on...now if they look at the calendar they will see an event which links back to a past event...even though it says it coming up on the calendar. Its something that @Michael is going to need to look into so that Rally point and the calendar are in tune with each other. I also wish that they would move calendar over to Rally Point header instead of Fourms header.

Reactions: Mizael Payan
D

Deleted member 17271

I guess the pictures I took are a bit over the max file upload size. I'll see what I can do to compress, or change them.

Dominic OB0158

US West Region Member Rep
Founder 500
Benefactor
Launch Member

Member II

Perris Ca
First Name
Dominic
Last Name
Moschetti
Member #

Hello Everyone, just a reminder....I will not be able to make this months meet-up.

I am holding a wrestling tournament at Norco High School on this December 16. Yet, I asked Steve aka NightCrawler to facilitate the meet-up. I am planning a trail run for Jan 20ths Meet-up so mark your calendar.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Dominic

Canyon_Cliff

Rank VI

Influencer I

Victorville, California
First Name
Clifford
Last Name
Bennett
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YHU
I am planning on being at the meetup. This Saturday at 7:00-9:00 AM at Mission Grove shopping center in Riverside near Starbucks. Same place as the October meetup.
Hope to see everyone there.
We are planning another day run for the January meetup. So bring your suggestions so we can decide where we want to go.

Cliff

Dominic OB0158

US West Region Member Rep
Founder 500
Benefactor
Launch Member

Member II

Perris Ca
First Name
Dominic
Last Name
Moschetti
Member #

I am planning on being at the meetup. This Saturday at 7:00-9:00 AM at Mission Grove shopping center in Riverside near Starbucks. Same place as the October meetup.
Hope to see everyone there.
We are planning another day run for the January meetup. So bring your suggestions so we can decide where we want to go.

Cliff
Hi Cliff, Thanks for taking up the slack...I will not beable to be there this month. What ever who guys decide I good. Talk to you later.

Reactions: NightCrawler