Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger III

Sparks, NV, USA
First Name
Brandon
Last Name
Steele
Member #

I’ll be the guy in the clicking-ticking-squeaking Range Rover! Don’t judge me-she’s a work in progress! Looking forward to meeting some like minded guys and enjoying a hot coffee in the morning!

Dominic OB0158

US West Region Member Rep
Founder 500
Benefactor
Launch Member

Member II

Perris Ca
First Name
Dominic
Last Name
Moschetti
Member #

I’ll be the guy in the clicking-ticking-squeaking Range Rover! Don’t judge me-she’s a work in progress! Looking forward to meeting some like minded guys and enjoying a hot coffee in the morning!
no worries bro...we all are a work in progress...:)

Dominic OB0158

US West Region Member Rep
Founder 500
Benefactor
Launch Member

Member II

Perris Ca
First Name
Dominic
Last Name
Moschetti
Member #

Daryl 32

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Corona, Ca
Member #

Dom thank you so much for putting the meet together! It was great to get to meet everyone and talk overlanding and "RIGS".

Kathy and I will do our best to make as many meets as possible - looking forward to meeting more Inland Empire OBer's.

Dom the video is great - Thanks!

Reactions: Mizael Payan

Carlos M.

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor III

Murrieta, California
First Name
Carlos
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Hey Everyone...thanks for being apart of first Inland Empire Overland Bound Meet-up....
Carlos, Carlos Jr, Carlos, Kathy, Doug, Darrel, Chris, Cliff, Steve, Mizael, Dominic and not present Tahoe Adventures
Check this video....

Hey Everyone...thanks for being apart of first Inland Empire Overland Bound Meet-up....
Carlos, Carlos Jr, Carlos, Kathy, Doug, Darrel, Chris, Cliff, Steve, Mizael, Dominic and not present Tahoe Adventures
Check this video....

lt was a pleasure meeting you dom and the rest of guys. Can't wait till next time