Dixon Ca
First Name
mason
Last Name
north
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6EUR
My passenger backed out too which means I'll be by myself and able to get there earlier. Looking forward to meeting ya'll.
This was posted earlier and you could try and meet us here - looking forward to the meet up!!!!
Thursday Afternoon: @mmnorthdirections will set up Basecamp at Salmon La Sac Campgrounds.http://www.recreation.gov/camping/s...oundDetails.do?contractCode=NRSO&parkId=70321
(Looks like plenty of walk up campsites.) Corrie and Gracel arrive late evening in #OB0000.

ce4460

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Washington
First Name
Will
Last Name
Campbell
Member #

Service Branch
Army
This was posted earlier and you could try and meet us here - looking forward to the meet up!!!!
Thursday Afternoon: @mmnorthdirections will set up Basecamp at Salmon La Sac Campgrounds.http://www.recreation.gov/camping/s...oundDetails.do?contractCode=NRSO&parkId=70321
(Looks like plenty of walk up campsites.) Corrie and Gracel arrive late evening in #OB0000.
What time do you plan on arriving on Thursday @mmnorthdirections? If you'd like help setting up, I could probably lend a hand.

mmnorthdirections

Rank VI
Founder 500
Investor

Off-Road Ranger I

Dixon Ca
First Name
mason
Last Name
north
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6EUR
I would enjoy the company....
Should be arriving Thursday afternoon. My cell 707-479-6327 and CB 16. We will be starting the trek up Wed AM. We should talk Thursday mid morning to see how far out I/we are.

Reactions: Luis Merlo

ce4460

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Washington
First Name
Will
Last Name
Campbell
Member #

Service Branch
Army
I'll plan on being there. I'll call you when I'm on my way. Do you know how many rigs there will be?

ce4460

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Washington
First Name
Will
Last Name
Campbell
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Just wondering. If I knew I was thinking of calling Salmom la Sac to let them know how many to expect.

ce4460

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Washington
First Name
Will
Last Name
Campbell
Member #

Service Branch
Army
There are several sites available but a large block has been reserved, do you know if that is our group? If not, I'll call them when they open. @Corrie is on the road I believe.

ce4460

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Washington
First Name
Will
Last Name
Campbell
Member #

Service Branch
Army
There are several dies available but a large block has been reserved, do you know if that is our group? If not, I'll call them when they open. @Corrie is on the road I believe.
Sites, not dies. Ha ha

mmnorthdirections

Rank VI
Founder 500
Investor

Off-Road Ranger I

Dixon Ca
First Name
mason
Last Name
north
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6EUR
I think Corrie was looking into that. May have some more info later. I did look at the booking schedule and there are many sites available.

mmnorthdirections

Rank VI
Founder 500
Investor

Off-Road Ranger I

Dixon Ca
First Name
mason
Last Name
north
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6EUR
Corrie will be leaving Wednesday AM, I will meet up with her on I-5 N somewhere?

ce4460

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Washington
First Name
Will
Last Name
Campbell
Member #

Service Branch
Army
I know there's many available, I just didn't want to reserve one if it had already been done.