Washington
First Name
Will
Last Name
Campbell
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Did anyone pick up my prayer flags (red, yellow, blue, and green) by the lake. I was in a hurry to meet up with 2 other rigs and forgot them. I'd like them back if picked up but, at a minimum, I'd like them to be used. Any help?

trikebubble

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Penticton, BC
Member #

Memories of epic proportions. Yeh, that's about how I'd sum it up. I just want to post a very quick thank you to Micheal and Corrie and all the OB crew that allowed us to participate on this fantastic weekend's adventure. We made new friends, listened to some great travel stories,saw some fantastic sites, cut our teeth on some very decent trails, found out our little Xterra was far more capable than we had previously thought, and learned a few things along the way from a few of the more experienced folks. All in all it was a weekend made for adventure and built to remember.

And a special shout out and big thank you to Bill and Josh for trying to help me sort out my stuck e-locker issue down at the trailhead. We missed finding you again in Cle Elum but we managed to make it home in the straightest possible route without much added fanfare.

jdunk

Rank VI
Founder 500
Investor

Pathfinder II

King County, Washington, United States
First Name
Josh
Last Name
Duncan
Member #

Memories of epic proportions. Yeh, that's about how I'd sum it up. I just want to post a very quick thank you to Micheal and Corrie and all the OB crew that allowed us to participate on this fantastic weekend's adventure. We made new friends, listened to some great travel stories,saw some fantastic sites, cut our teeth on some very decent trails, found out our little Xterra was far more capable than we had previously thought, and learned a few things along the way from a few of the more experienced folks. All in all it was a weekend made for adventure and built to remember.

And a special shout out and big thank you to Bill and Josh for trying to help me sort out my stuck e-locker issue down at the trailhead. We missed finding you again in Cle Elum but we managed to make it home in the straightest possible route without much added fanfare.
I'm glad you made it home without damaging anything. I hope you get the issue with your locker resolved soon!

It was an amazing weekend. I can't wait for OTG next month!

OB PNW Aug 2016.png

Reactions: Luis Merlo

ce4460

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Washington
First Name
Will
Last Name
Campbell
Member #

Service Branch
Army

Glad it worked out and hope your e-locker the best of health.

Reactions: Trixter404

B Wild

Rank VII
Supporter
Investor

Creator I

Issaquah, Washington
First Name
Neil
Last Name
Hall
Member #

Did anyone pick up my prayer flags (red, yellow, blue, and green) by the lake. I was in a hurry to meet up with 2 other rigs and forgot them. I'd like them back if picked up but, at a minimum, I'd like them to be used. Any help?
Hello, This is Neil ( A.k.a. B Wild ) I thought those might be yours so I gave your flags to Mason thinking he could give them to you next month. It was great getting to meet you. I hope your trip home was trouble free! I just signed up today and look forward to being a part of O.B.

ce4460

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Washington
First Name
Will
Last Name
Campbell
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Hello, This is Neil ( A.k.a. B Wild ) I thought those might be yours so I gave your flags to Mason thinking he could give them to you next month. It was great getting to meet you. I hope your trip home was trouble free! I just signed up today and look forward to being a part of O.B.
Thank you Neil. I really appreciate that. It was great getting to know you too. If you're up for it, we can organize a trip or two and do it again. I know a few places on the Olympic Penisula and I'd love to do some more Cascade trips and East of the Mountains. Let's keep in touch.

Reactions: B Wild

mmnorthdirections

Rank VI
Founder 500
Investor

Off-Road Ranger I

Dixon Ca
First Name
mason
Last Name
north
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6EUR
I have them buddy!!!!

Reactions: B Wild and ce4460

trikebubble

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Penticton, BC
Member #

It was nice meeting you all, and I certainly had a great time! Much thanks to Michael and Corrie (and crew) for coordinating the whole thing. We really lucked out being able to camp at the lake, and I'd like to think we made the most of it.

Sincerely, Josh #1 (or was I #2, @jdunk ?)

Post Script: Remember the enduring danger of Manbearpig.
"manbearpig".....yeh, thanks for that. The Wife and I cannot stop talking about the manbearpig now.....great. I think we saw one on the way home Sunday. Either that or a stump.

Trixter404

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Olympia, WA, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Hannum
Member #

"manbearpig".....yeh, thanks for that. The Wife and I cannot stop talking about the manbearpig now.....great. I think we saw one on the way home Sunday. Either that or a stump.
Had to be a manbearpig...

I had a great time too. It was awesome meeting everyone and I still can't get over the fact that the site at the lake was open!

mmnorthdirections

Rank VI
Founder 500
Investor

Off-Road Ranger I

Dixon Ca
First Name
mason
Last Name
north
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6EUR
I figured it out. I am a manbearpig!!!!!
You all made for a most excellent gathering, thanks so much to all. Fun times with great people!!!!!
I look forward to the next adventure!!!!!

Jhberria

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Lacey, WA
That image is going to haunt my dreams for the foreseeable future.

Did anyone get any killer pictures of the trip? I'm starting to look through mine now.