Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Kingston Springs TN
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Eisenmenger
Member #

Brand new member, but just happened to come across this. Wife and I will be headed down Saturday, I'll RSVP to the Rally point.
I will be heading over Friday late afternoon. The rest of my "party" will be coming over Saturday. I dont foresee them arriving anytime before 9 am. With that said, I will be waiting at the campsite until they arrive and I am going to assume that most have hit the trails by then. So, let me know when you expect to arrive and we can wait and hit the trails.

KYJK

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Crestwood KY
Member #

I will be heading over Friday late afternoon. The rest of my "party" will be coming over Saturday. I dont foresee them arriving anytime before 9 am. With that said, I will be waiting at the campsite until they arrive and I am going to assume that most have hit the trails by then. So, let me know when you expect to arrive and we can wait and hit the trails.
I think we will be there between 8-9 am.
BTW, my name is Daniel.

Cully74

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Old Hickory, Nashville, Tennessee, USA
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Cullum
Member #

Not sure if I'm heading that way after work on Friday, or on Saturday morning. I don't have any comms though so what ever I do I'll have to time it good so I can find everyone. I know my cell service was fine there last time, so maybe I can utilize this site for that.

EisenYota

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Kingston Springs TN
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Eisenmenger
Member #

Not sure if I'm heading that way after work on Friday, or on Saturday morning. I don't have any comms though so what ever I do I'll have to time it good so I can find everyone. I know my cell service was fine there last time, so maybe I can utilize this site for that.
What cell service do you use? All I have for comm is a simple FRS radio.

EisenYota

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Kingston Springs TN
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Eisenmenger
Member #

Well, if anyone gets there and the camp site is empty give me a call. Hopefully Verizon works...
615-427-1677
Adam

Tyler.W

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Spring Hill, TN
Member #

Unfortunately I won't be able to make it up there this weekend. I hope you all have a good time though and I am looking forward to reading the stories. Enjoy the weekend!

Reactions: Dave_brez

KYJK

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Crestwood KY
Member #

Just found out that I will not be able to make it the weekend, I was looking forward to meeting everyone. I hope you all have a great time!

Reactions: Dave_brez

Stickman

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Eads, TN
First Name
Craig
Last Name
Treanor
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4FBH
Okay. Whos going? My wife and I are in, but we are new members. How and where do we meet up?

Cully74

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Old Hickory, Nashville, Tennessee, USA
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Cullum
Member #

Okay. Whos going? My wife and I are in, but we are new members. How and where do we meet up?
Think I'm going to head up there early Saturday morning , wheel for the day , camp, and head back on Sunday. My plan is to just drive into Neville Bay and start looking for a cluster of kick-ass off-road vehicles. Sure do hope I can find everyone. Lol. If anyone else is planning on heading out Saturday morning, then maybe we can meet somewhere and get a convoy going...

EisenYota

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Kingston Springs TN
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Eisenmenger
Member #

Think I'm going to head up there early Saturday morning , wheel for the day , camp, and head back on Sunday. My plan is to just drive into Neville Bay and start looking for a cluster of kick-ass off-road vehicles. Sure do hope I can find everyone. Lol.
I am heading up Friday night. Unfortunately my wife couldnt make it this trip. I was planning just to hang out at Neville bay and wait for people to show up. I posted my phone numer earlier, dont know if it will work though.
I believe its Channel 14 on CB
I have a FRS 2 way radio I will be scanning. Hopefully it gets more than half a mile of reception lol.

Reactions: Cully74

Dave_brez

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Antioch, TN
Member #

Check out the first two posts of this thread on page one. Wife and I plan on getting there later on Friday and will probably be in the campground for the night (Neville Bay).

If you're coming on Saturday morn, I'm not a very early riser so good chance you'll find us there. Probably come back to camp for lunch and dinner.

Don't forget to buy your camping passes on your way in!

Stickman

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Eads, TN
First Name
Craig
Last Name
Treanor
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4FBH
Check out the first two posts of this thread on page one. Wife and I plan on getting there later on Friday and will probably be in the campground for the night (Neville Bay).

If you're coming on Saturday morn, I'm not a very early riser so good chance you'll find us there. Probably come back to camp for lunch and dinner.

Don't forget to buy your camping passes on your way in!
I am really interested in meeting up with the group. We will be coming in on Friday afternoon / evening. I have noted your phone number. How can I get in touch with you upon our arrival if cell service bad? I do not have a cb radio. I am a ham operator and have a radio that will communicate with GMRS, but I have not yet learned how to program the GMRS frequencies into it. Cordially,Craig (Stickman) & Suni