Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Kingston Springs TN
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Eisenmenger
Member #

I get that. However the note directly underneath states if you bring wood in make sure it's all burned before you leave. Either way, I am completely cool with buying some prepackaged wood and not hauling 150 lbs of timber. Plus the wife would be pissed about the tree sap lol.

Reactions: Dave_brez

EisenYota

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Kingston Springs TN
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Eisenmenger
Member #

Out of curiosity, somone mentioned turkey bay along with 300 level trails. The only times I have been to LBL was on a boat. What kind of trail riding should I expect? I do hope it is more adventurous than the TN dirt devil.

Tyler.W

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Spring Hill, TN
Member #

@EisenYota if I come out I would be down to visit Turkey Bay for a day. Nothing too crazy there from what I tried when I went but they have some steep climbs, mud pits, and some technical parts.

Also, you can count me in!

Last edited:

Dave_brez

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Antioch, TN
Member #

Here's a video of my first time at LBL. You can see a bit of the Neville Bay camp site at the end of the video (from 3:12 to the end).

I apologize in advance for mine and my wife's language.

*edit: None of this was at Turkey Bay. These roads go for 100's of miles all throughout the park.

Last edited:

Theo

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Nashville
Member #

Don't think I can make it out for the whole weekend but would it be cool if I met up sat morning with you guys to hit some trails? I'll have all day sat at my disposal as of now...

EisenYota

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Kingston Springs TN
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Eisenmenger
Member #

Don't think I can make it out for the whole weekend but would it be cool if I met up sat morning with you guys to hit some trails? I'll have all day sat at my disposal as of now...
My wife and I were planning on driving up sat morning. Wish I could go Friday but thats not possible with our schedules.

Reactions: Theo and Dave_brez

Theo

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Nashville
Member #

Well I just got a set of terra low transfer case gears for the amigo that I hope to install in time. Otherwise I'll be in the frontier.

Reactions: EisenYota