FOR SALE NE Oklahoma - FR Slimline II Roof Rack Accessory Mounts - FREE SHIPPING TO USA

• HTML tutorial

SwampcatJeep

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Midlothian, TX, USA
First Name
Stephen
Last Name
Garrett
Member #

Service Branch
US Navy
These will fit any FR Slimline II rack. They're not specific to the Jeep model.

I sold my rack with my Jeep about 4 months ago. Kept these accessories planning to get another Slimline for my new Jeep JLU, but FR won't have their new rack design out until next year sometime and I can't wait that long. So I went with a different brand and all of the accessories below are now useless to me.

First to claim (by posting in this thread specifically which items you want) gets first dibs. Then I will PM you and we'll work out the details. If a sale falls through I'll move to the next person in the thread for that item. Rinse, lather, repeat. I'll update this first post as things are sold.

I will accept payment through Paypal (no fees) and will ship items once the payments have been received. If there are shipping delays due to my schedule (I work 14 hour shifts 3-4 days a week), I will notify you via PM as soon as possible. FREE SHIPPING anywhere in the US.

All items are in like new condition except as noted. Links to the products on FR's website are provided for your convenience (click the product name). I have these listed on other sites as well, but will update the thread regularly as availability changes.

axe mount ($50) - slightly damaged from a tree impact but still functions perfectly IMG_20180830_145409.jpg
maxtrax side mount - missing two of the eyelets/rings ($110)
IMG_20180830_145355.jpg
rotopax top/side mount (rotopax not included) ($135)
IMG_20180830_145243.jpg
IMG_20180830_145234.jpg
pro picnic table slide ($70)
IMG_20180830_094259.jpg
pro picnic table ($375
IMG_20180830_094410.jpg
rubber beading - 4.5 pieces of 5ft each ($10 each)
IMG_20180830_145048.jpg
expedition railing odds/ends - left over from my full railing kit ($40)
IMG_20180830_085739.jpg

Last edited:

cody_roberts

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

US
First Name
Cody
Last Name
Roberts
Member #

I sold my rack with my Jeep about 4 months ago. Kept these accessories planning to get another Slimline for my new Jeep JLU, but FR won't have their new rack design out until next year sometime and I can't wait that long. So I'm going to have to go with a different brand and all of the accessories below are now useless to me.

First to claim (by posting in this thread specifically which items you want) gets first dibs. Then I will PM you and we'll work out the details. If a sale falls through I'll move to the next person in the thread for that item. Rinse lather repeat. I'll update this first post as things are sold.

I will accept payment through Paypal (no fees) and will ship items once the payments have been received. If there are shipping delays due to my schedule (I work 14 shifts 3-4 days a week), I will notify you via PM as soon as possible.

All items are in like new condition except as noted. I am willing to ship at buyer's expense. Links to the products on FR's website are provided for your convenience (click the product name).

shovel mount ($40)
axe mount ($50) - slightly damaged from a tree impact but still functions perfectly
maxtrax top/side mount ($100)
rotopax top/side mount (rotopax not included) ($125)
pro picnic table slide ($60)
pro picnic table ($350) - shipping will probably be expensive on this
rubber beading - 4 pieces of 5ft each ($10 each)
black tie down rings - 2 sets of 2 rings ($8 each)
expedition railing odds/ends - left over from my full railing kit ($40)

I will post pics hopefully later tonight, but that should get the ball rolling. Thanks!!
I would like the tie down rings and the expedition railing. Wondering what pieces of the railing you have.

Reactions: SwampcatJeep

RusD

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Choctaw, Oklahoma, USA
First Name
Rusty
Last Name
D
Member #

I will take seconds on the tie down rings. I live just east of OKC and can possibly meet you or happy to pay shipping.

SwampcatJeep

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Midlothian, TX, USA
First Name
Stephen
Last Name
Garrett
Member #

Service Branch
US Navy
I will take seconds on the tie down rings. I live just east of OKC and can possibly meet you or happy to pay shipping.
Rings have already been sold. I'll update the original post. Sorry I should have update it the other day.

SwampcatJeep

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Midlothian, TX, USA
First Name
Stephen
Last Name
Garrett
Member #

Service Branch
US Navy
bump. raised prices a smidge on a few items to cover packaging costs. Prices listed are now exactly what you'll pay (including shipping to anywhere in the US).

Last edited:

SwampcatJeep

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Midlothian, TX, USA
First Name
Stephen
Last Name
Garrett
Member #

Service Branch
US Navy
I'll be at Rendezvous In the Ozarks the weekend of the 19th if anyone wants me to bring items out to hand off!