First Name
Kelly
Last Name
Herrin
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KFØDEX
Thanks Bear!

Hi everyone. Don't be intimidated by the Rover's that will be out on this trip, we want to see a variety of makes and models on the trail with us.

If you want training to safely use your winch or have questions about its operation, I'll be going over those and some rigging techniques. This clinic won't be a super intensive, multi-hour affair. It'll probably be 45-60 minutes where I'll be going over the basic parts of a winch, hand signals, other equipment needed (tree savers, pulley blocks, etc.) and hand signals. There's a lot more to winching that that, so if you have other questions, please feel free to ask.

Hope to see you on the trail:)

-B
"Don't be intimidated by the Land Rover's"? No way I'm missing this ;-) See you there!!!

BEAR

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Concord, California, United States
First Name
Barron
Last Name
Flanders
Member #

hello u guys I'm still kinda learning on all this but I would love to come along if your ok or if not give me some ideas on how to prepare your in my area and my dad lives in clear lake so give me a shout much appreciated.
Of course your welcome to come. We haven't done anything lately but maybe we'll do a snow run or explore more of the mendo national forest. Keep a lookout on the forum under meet ups

Max Hultman

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

pleasanton ca
Member #

thank you guys im saving up for a winch hopeful cbi bumper to but iv got the basic equitment for know at most I can light the trail haha t5hanks BEAR

Max Hultman

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

pleasanton ca
Member #

Thank you alright well I'll keep in touch love to meet everyone in person see ur rigs talk a little learn a little. Any recommendation on cb radios I know that a wierd thing but I want to buy a good one

Reactions: WCO_Ryan