Launch Member

Influencer II

Napa Ca
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Stoner
Member #

Should be a thread here somewhere. Lots of good info. I run a uniden 520 xl pro due to its size. and a 4 for firestick

stoney126

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Napa Ca
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Stoner
Member #

Did u get it wired into ur dash or do u just have it mounted and was wiring a hassle
I have it mounted up top. Wiring is very simple, at least for me . Routing your wire maybe different and where you run your antenna may be different.

Max Hultman

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

pleasanton ca
Member #

Well we im welding all my racks and spare mount on to my motorcycle rack because I always take my dirt bike just because it's a package deal lol but yea I'm gonna mout it to that so I think it shouldn't be to bad except for I got to go like the hole leanght of the rig

Reactions: WCO_Ryan

Max Hultman

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

pleasanton ca
Member #

Of course your welcome to come. We haven't done anything lately but maybe we'll do a snow run or explore more of the mendo national forest. Keep a lookout on the forum under meet ups
Thanks and yea that would be a lot of fun I'm really go with steak so if u need a cook I got it lol

Reactions: WCO_Ryan

WCO_Ryan

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Napa ca
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Hackett
Member #

hello u guys I'm still kinda learning on all this but I would love to come along if your ok or if not give me some ideas on how to prepare your in my area and my dad lives in clear lake so give me a shout much appreciated.
we would love to have you! Knoxville is a great place to "learn the ropes" . As long as your not too worried about a few scratches :)

Reactions: Max Hultman