What is the last thing you bought and plan to buy?

• HTML tutorial

steve_birdsall

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Tacoma Washington
Member #

What kind of leaf packs did you get? I have a 2015 Pro-4X and the stock suspension is awful! Looking to replace it soon.
I forgot name of company, will let you know in a while. I am not totally happy, still too soft. I lost weight capcity, I was trying to add capacity. At doctors appointment. Will post for you in a couple hours.

Sent from my SM-S906L using OB Talk mobile app

Reactions: Itacal

Itacal

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bella Vista, Ark
First Name
John
Last Name
Henley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG5TTZ
I forgot name of company, will let you know in a while. I am not totally happy, still too soft. I lost weight capcity, I was trying to add capacity. At doctors appointment. Will post for you in a couple hours.

Sent from my SM-S906L using OB Talk mobile app
No worries ... Sorry to hear that about them. I, too, am looking for more weight capacity. Anyway, hope all is well. Take care ...

Itacal

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bella Vista, Ark
First Name
John
Last Name
Henley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG5TTZ
I bought a Gobi Stealth Rack w/ a ladder for my Xterra. I don't really need it, but I always wanted a Gobi for my old Xterra. And this was too sweet a deal to pass up: Still in the box, about half what a new one would cost and I'll have mine early next week instead however many weeks it takes if you order one direct from Gobi :sunglasses:

Username Not Found

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Oceanside, CA
Member #

After spending about an hour and a half under my truck with a measuring tape, I finally pulled the trigger on my OBA tank. Got the 1 Gallon Viair off of Amazon. I really wanted to get the 2.5, but without removing the spare tire, the 1 gallon was the only one that I can fit without some serious mods.

Next on my list is probably a 2" billet spacer lift on the front.

PNWInfernoPro

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Kirkland, WA
First Name
Fred
Last Name
Dear
Member #

These happened.

After 12+ years, the original PC1700 F450 camper house batteries are starting to struggle to hold a charge. They had a great life, and experiences from Baja to BC. A small service will be held for immediate family only. :)

Next: Jeep GC Armor

Reactions: YETI X

KD7WCD

Rank VI
Founder 500
Investor

Influencer I

Tempe, AZ, USA
First Name
Jayson
Last Name
Adamsen
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD7WCD

First upgrade to the cruiser came in today... now to pick up the car itself Saturday [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G903F using OB Talk mobile app
Hummm..... mine cane with these and I eventually took them off. I kept thinking what if I were to loos the key or something out on the trail and needed to pull a tire? I guess I like keeping things simple. I also run on pretty boring wheels so I don't worry about someone snatching them.

One less thing to carry, one less thing to loos.

Keep track of that key.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using OB Talk mobile app

Reactions: LuxuryOverland

LuxuryOverland

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger III

Sparks, NV, USA
First Name
Brandon
Last Name
Steele
Member #

Got the First Aid kit mounted, installed rear LED strip for the interior (was too dark at night), mounted the water jug, and installed new air filter. Basic stuff, but all worth it!! I think its the small things that make the BIGGEST impact on my rig, personally. That LED light strip is just AMAZING for getting things in and out of the back at night. Its actually bright enough that it lights the entire rig up...love it!

Next up is some new tires! MUCH needed! from there, ill be doing complete brake job, with new pads, rotors, and system bleed/refill. After that, some much needed maintenance on the transfer case, front/rear diffs, and transmission. That will probably be done the same day the tires are purchased tho, as I don't feel thats maintenance that should be procrastinated on Lol

Reactions: YETI X

[DO]Ron

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Geertruidenberg, the Netherlands
First Name
Ron
Last Name
vAch
Member #

Hummm..... mine cane with these and I eventually took them off. I kept thinking what if I were to loos the key or something out on the trail and needed to pull a tire? I guess I like keeping things simple. I also run on pretty boring wheels so I don't worry about someone snatching them.
One less thing to carry, one less thing to loos.

Keep track of that key.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using OB Talk mobile app
I run the stock wheels as well, but they get stolen just the same over here :/.. The key is in the car, in a place I won't lose it. So I don't worry to much about that happening :)

Last things I "bought" are a new lock for the left rear door, a new battery for my key (remote) and a licence plate holder with no text on it...