What is the last thing you bought and plan to buy?

• HTML tutorial

Jade Overland

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Minneola, FL
Last week I had my last two purchases come in. OrangeBoxxx made me a fold down rear door made to work with my toolbox, and I finally got my badge.

Up next I'll be ordering the Slee Offroad ARB bumper LED light brackets. I have the lights mounted now, but they look pretty unfinished. While I'm at it I'll upgrade from the old turn signals to the new LED ones. The old lens isn't sealed and had filled with dirt and water a few times and is a pain to clean. This LED one will be sealed.

PNWInfernoPro

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Kirkland, WA
First Name
Fred
Last Name
Dear
Member #

Bought:
Ordered Double Coin steer tires for the F450. Arrive Friday.
Factor 55 Outset Fairlead for ARB bumper on F450. Can finally install the synthetic rope I bought months ago.
Factor 55 3XL badass shirt, and cap. One of the few vendors that offer 3XL apparel. [emoji41]

Planning to buy:
JBA Upper Control Arms and Coilovers for Jeep.

KellyS

Rank IV
Launch Member

Member III

Anderson, SC
First Name
Kelly
Last Name
Slatton
Member #

Flashpaq and RR hood latches come in today and Powerstop brake kit should be here Monday.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Joey83

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Sandnes, Norway
First Name
Joachim
Last Name
Sandven
Member #

Not the last thing I bought, but the lastest thing installed in my car. 20170602_210529.jpg

Sent from my Samsung S7 using OBTalk app

Reactions: McMurf

[DO]Ron

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Geertruidenberg, the Netherlands
First Name
Ron
Last Name
vAch
Member #

A rear door lock, though dealer is going to pay for that one xD.. on our way home I found out 1 of the rear doors wouldn't lock on my just bought Cruiser.. that sucked!

Put a strap between the 2 door handles now so it can't be openend.. taking it to the dealer on tuesday.. meh.