What is the last thing you bought and plan to buy?

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

[DO]Ron

Rank VI

Advocate I

Geertruidenberg, the Netherlands
Member #

So, we all probably have a huge list of upgrades and things we want to buy..
So what is the last thing you bought, and what is next on the list?

Last things I bought that where on the list are a pack of zip ties and some good working gloves :P

Next thing, besides actually getting a Landcruiser is going to be some locking nuts for the spare tire and a spare lamp kit ;)

Scott

Rank VI

Advocate II

Reno, NV
Member #

I'm waiting patiently for my arq 270 degree awning to show up
.. Next up, who knows. I also bought an air compressor and a new camp kitchen table setup.

Sent from my LG-H810 using OB Talk mobile app

Reactions: Rivalicon

TerryD

Rank VI

Advocate I

Covington, Virginia, USA
Member #

Ham Callsign
KT4OZ
I bought a MSR 750mL SS pot yesterday to go in the mess kit.

I'm collecting the parts to rebuild the steering on my GMC K2500. It's got about 300K miles on it and is over due for some steering TLC. Since I'm trying to sell and replace the Xterra, there's no reason to do much to it and that means that the K2500 will probably be handling our road trips this summer so I'm going to do a few things to it. 

Reactions: buckeyerubicon

NetDep

Rank VI

Advocate I

St. George, UT, USA
First Name
Tim
Last Name
G
Member #

Went over to MULE (local Overland dealer) and bought two Rotopax water containers and an ARB portable rechargeable worklight - next thing will be tires. Doing the research and talking to many others about tires -- it will be a Spring/Summer of new ties for the rig.

Reactions: Captain Chaos

MS_Disco

Rank IV

Member III

Madison, MS
Member #

Last thing bought...Rear rotors/pads, front drive shaft, shocks, sliders, and winch bumper....All to be in next week. Next on the list is a winch.

OB#3799

Reactions: Captain Chaos