What is the last thing you bought and plan to buy?

• HTML tutorial

PNWInfernoPro

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Kirkland, WA
First Name
Fred
Last Name
Dear
Member #

Bought and installed an ARB 2000 Awning, Room Enclosure, and Wind Break to replace the ARQ 4WD 270 degree awning I recently installed on the Jeep. Going a different route. Sold ARQ to a friend.

Next - still deciding on F450 steer tires. Probably be Continental HSRs.

Last edited:

bna0atb

Rank I

Enthusiast I

So after Easter Jeep Safari, I have created a wish list. At the expo I saw the Dometic Fridge Freezer, that's on the list, doing heavy wheeling in the Tacoma I would like to have a ARB Locker for the front and with that would love to have a ARB twin compressor. My buddy has a ARB compressor and pretty much used it every time because of the quick setup to airing up the tires, and the last piece would be a ARB awning. I looked at a bunch and it seems ARB are the most reasonably priced.

LandPirate

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Fort Collins, CO
Member #

Just ordered a full set of skid plates for my 2013 Subaru Forester. 3/16" aluminum front skid plate, 3/16" aluminum diff cover & 1/8" aluminum plate for my transmission. Plus I threw in a Fumoto valve and off road lock for the valve to make oil changes a breeze.

Next is the finalization of my recovery kit items.

OuterLimits

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Macho Grande
Member #

My stock front stabilizer end links are past their freshness date and starting to rattle. Time for some nice Moog replacements with genuine grease fittings!

WanderingCouture

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Grande Prairie Alberta
Member #

Just ordered a full set of skid plates for my 2013 Subaru Forester. 3/16" aluminum front skid plate, 3/16" aluminum diff cover & 1/8" aluminum plate for my transmission. Plus I threw in a Fumoto valve and off road lock for the valve to make oil changes a breeze.

Next is the finalization of my recovery kit items.
Sounds like the primitive deal i put on my 2016 outback [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using OB Talk mobile app

PNWInfernoPro

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Kirkland, WA
First Name
Fred
Last Name
Dear
Member #

Ordered:
Road Shower 2 for the Jeep. Arrives Thursday [emoji41] Showering/clean-up convenience, finally.

4" ARB Awning for the rear of the camper. Will be some nice entry door weather coverage.

Still pending:
Camper 19.5 steer tires. Have been too lazy to deal with tire shops.