Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Tulare, Tulare County, California, United States
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Gill
Member #

Not offroad or overland related, but installed a homelink garage opener into my headliner. Got the homelink unit for $10 from a pull n pay.

Cutting into the headliner was pretty terrifying though.

Came out beautifully...and I disagree. We integrate this lifestyle into everything we do. Installing a garage door opener into your rig IS (imo) related...you modified your rig...etc [emoji16]

RyanC

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Pinckney, MI
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K1RAC
I bought a 2.5lb halotron fire extinguisher. Now I'm trying to figure out where to mount it in my 2nd gen Tacoma.

Adventureswithlaylay

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Van nuys
Member #

I'm almost afraid to ask what is in the ammo cans.
The ammo can on my wife's sides carry strong my daughters formula,water bottle, change of clothes and extra diapers. As well as my wife's phone charger and a walkie talkie for when I get out and check a trail first so we can communicate. My ammo can holds ammo and my Taurus 38 that goes with me on all overnight trips and long runs. Also a flashlight and some led strobe sticks incase I break down.

Robby

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Tulare, Tulare County, California, United States
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Gill
Member #

The ammo can on my wife's sides carry strong my daughters formula,water bottle, change of clothes and extra diapers. As well as my wife's phone charger and a walkie talkie for when I get out and check a trail first so we can communicate. My ammo can holds ammo and my Taurus 38 that goes with me on all overnight trips and long runs. Also a flashlight and some led strobe sticks incase I break down.
Good preparation there!!

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

My Subaru Ambassador kit arrived today. I applied last July. The transporter is picking up the Outback to head to its new home in Portland, Oregon tomorrow. What peculiar timing...