What Did You Do With Your Rig Today?

• HTML tutorial

Vandy

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Okc
Finally got a day that wasn't 900% humidity and swapped my bed side decals out for red/black from silver/grey.....not sure how I feel about it yet. Didn't really turn out all too "red" more orange? Might have to drop the extra cash on a custom made set from a guy on the tacoma forum. What do ya think? I was going red because my toyota emblem and tacoma badges are red now1466261499334.jpg1466261507371.jpg1466261513371.jpg1466261517001.jpg

stoney126

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Napa Ca
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Stoner
Member #

20160618_174252.jpg 20160618_164357.jpg Pulled the cluster from my superduty. Going to send it off to have the relays replaced.

Reactions: benmmc

1Louder

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member II

AZ
First Name
Chris
Last Name
K
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K1LDR

Sometimes you just get a little cross-eyed.

Way too tired for a detailed post but some fine folks from AZFJ.org got together and installed a bunch of front and rear bumpers from Expedition One. Very happy with the end result. Things never go as easy as you would hope but with some seasoned modification professionals it is a bit easier. I still need to tension my winch line and of course learn how to safely use it!

I think there were 8 rigs today.

@Gunnermoose did some serious work to his FJ as well.

benmmc

Rank VI
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Ball Ground, GA, USA
First Name
Ben
Last Name
McCloskey
Member #

Way too tired for a detailed post but some fine folks from AZFJ.org got together and installed a bunch of front and rear bumpers from Expedition One. Very happy with the end result. Things never go as easy as you would hope but with some seasoned modification professionals it is a bit easier. I still need to tension my winch line and of course learn how to safely use it!

What a fun time that looks like! I'd love to be involved with something like this one day. Also, your FJ is looking gooood!

Adventureswithlaylay

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Van nuys
Member #

Finally found a oil leak that's been bugging me for a month. Turns out I had a loose bolt located on the back of my driver side valve cover which was leaking down to my rear main area scaring the crap out of me but got it fixed. I also field tested my little air compressor and replaced my vacuum hoses from hard plastic to silicone/ rubber hoses. Turns out I had two harden up with the heat and just crumble as I pulled them off.

mmnorthdirections

Rank VI
Founder 500
Investor

Off-Road Ranger I

Dixon Ca
First Name
mason
Last Name
north
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6EUR

Looks cool and a hole lot of FJ lovin going on!!!! My FJ makes me cross-eyed sometimes too!!!!

Reactions: Gunnermoose

Gunnermoose

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Mesa, Arizona
Member #

Another good day had by all on Saturday. A few intrepid adventurers returned Sunday to do a little more work. It was a fun weekend. Always good to see how everyone's vision works out!