Overland Bound in Brisbane June 11th - 17th!

• HTML tutorial

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Hey all,

I'll be in Brisbane the 11th - the 17th and we AT LEAST need to get together for a pint or cup of coffee. I'd love to d a simple "Rig Walk-around" of @Dunco or @Luis Merlo rig since they are made differently than those in the US. I'm open to anything. I could probably take off early one day (i'm in town working).

Let me know if anyone will be around!

M

Luis Merlo

OB1962

Influencer II

Collingwood Park, Queensland,4301
First Name
Luis
Last Name
Merlo
Member #

Sounds all kinds of awesome!!....I have the kids that weekend, so a coffee catch up sounds good...will pm you my mobile / cell, give me a "hoy" when you're in town and we'll make it happen....cheers @Michael

Dunco

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Warwick Queensland Autralia
First Name
Kris
Last Name
Duncan
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
VK4FABX
Hey all,

I'll be in Brisbane the 11th - the 17th and we AT LEAST need to get together for a pint or cup of coffee. I'd love to d a simple "Rig Walk-around" of @Dunco or @Luis Merlo rig since they are made differently than those in the US. I'm open to anything. I could probably take off early one day (i'm in town working).

Let me know if anyone will be around!
Awesome timing i get back in town on the 7th and have a week off :sunglasses: so im in lets grab a coffee and talk/play rigs

Last edited:

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
I arrive in Brisbane 6:50 Monday morning.
I leave 9:35PM the next Saturday

It might make the most sense to schedule a Saturday get together? That gives us the week to schedule. I would love to be able to meet at a great outdoor location close by, and shoot video of rigs and @Dunco anything else.

Also, guys, my early mornings and evenings are free. It would be great to just hang out and get to know ya.

M

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
I arrive in Brisbane 6:50 Monday morning.
I leave 9:35PM the next Saturday

It might make the most sense to schedule a Saturday get together? That gives us the week to schedule. I would love to be able to meet at a great outdoor location close by, and shoot video of rigs and @Dunco anything else.

Also, guys, my early mornings and evenings are free. It would be great to just hang out and get to know ya.

M
I'm just thinking, we could possibly do an overnighter. Leave Friday, get me to the airport Saturday. Just sayin.

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
If you guys are game, I'm 110% in. I have a bad habit of shooting video incessantly, and taking all kinds of pictures. I'll be self sufficient with sleeping bag and gear, but no rig unless MaxTrax comes through (which is a tall order). I'll most likely be dependent on you for transportation, but can taxi pretty much anywhere. I'll also cover our expendables, food, whisky, diesel, anything else.

M