Overland Bound in Brisbane June 11th - 17th!

• HTML tutorial

Luis Merlo

OB1962

Influencer II

Collingwood Park, Queensland,4301
First Name
Luis
Last Name
Merlo
Member #

Guys I am working Friday 17th till 10 PM....If you have an over-nighter let me know, i will catch up with you both early Saturday morning ...(free all day Saturday)...If we just do the Saturday day thing at Captain Logans day use area...I can pick you up Michael from the valley and drive you to the airport in the evening...keep me posted...Cheers.... @Dunco @Michael

Luis Merlo

OB1962

Influencer II

First Name
Luis
Last Name
Merlo
Member #

Sounds good....wish I could join you guys Friday...but work is a must i'm afraid....by the looks of it there are 2 camp grounds on Lake Leslie, let me know which one ?...i'll have the UHF on as I near the location (phone reception for Vodafone may be weak)...i'll bring some morning tea...
Looking forward to it ! @Dunco @Michael

Reactions: Michael

Luis Merlo

OB1962

Influencer II

First Name
Luis
Last Name
Merlo
Member #

I brought a pad, but the sleeping bag was a fit big. If we do the overnighter, can I numb some covers?

I hears it's gonna rain?

M
I'm sure Dunco will have some spare gear !.....i work 2pm to 10pm Friday...if you need to drop by my place i'm home till noon, you will practically drive past on the way to Leslie dam...i have a spare sleeping bag ! @Dunco @Michael

Reactions: Michael

mmnorthdirections

Rank VI
Founder 500
Investor

Off-Road Ranger I

Dixon Ca
First Name
mason
Last Name
north
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6EUR
That's the first leg, sardines!!!! not even a wide body...

mmnorthdirections

Rank VI
Founder 500
Investor

Off-Road Ranger I

Dixon Ca
First Name
mason
Last Name
north
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6EUR
That looks like what we used to call the tube of pain, It referred to the old stretch 80 DC-8. The fuselage tube flexes allot especially from your point of view......