Overland Bound in Brisbane June 11th - 17th!

• HTML tutorial

Luis Merlo

OB1962

Influencer II

Collingwood Park, Queensland,4301
First Name
Luis
Last Name
Merlo
Member #

Sorry guys @Michael @Luis Merlo i have been out of service most of today I will be home tomorrow night sometime so Saturday sounds good to me, i come in from the southern end so ill meet yous there what time you thinking ????? My ute will still be loaded so it will have extra cooking gear and everything else we may need . Ill have Mrs D and the little fella with me so we will grab something to chuck on the bbq for lunch :grinning:

Now ya talking my language the bear is never far away if im around lol

Hey mate....we should be a Captain Logan's Day use area between 9:30-10:00....see you there !...i will be on Channel 18 UHF (simplex) as I don't know what is going on with the local repeaters at the moment, mobile 0439731863 my reception out there will be pretty crappy with Vodafone...cheers

Reactions: Dunco

Dunco

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Warwick Queensland Autralia
First Name
Kris
Last Name
Duncan
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
VK4FABX
Hey mate....we should be a Captain Logan's Day use area between 9:30-10:00....see you there !...i will be on Channel 18 UHF (simplex) as I don't know what is going on with the local repeaters at the moment, mobile 0439731863 my reception out there will be pretty crappy with Vodafone...cheers
Yeh no worrys mate i should be there by then (got my dams mixed up ) if not i shouldn't be far away

Luis Merlo

OB1962

Influencer II

Collingwood Park, Queensland,4301
First Name
Luis
Last Name
Merlo
Member #

Thank you SO much to @Luis Merlo for coordinating everything and providing lunch! He also picked me up at 7:30AM and, for the record @Corrie , got me back in plenty of time to get to the airport!

M
lol @ the Corrie comment....it was an awesome day, nice to catch up finally, and we will do it again !....cheers for now

Reactions: Michael