Ontario Member Thread: Post your locations

• HTML tutorial

Baipin

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

16th, 11:30 works well for me. :) Might get there a bit late if I'm driving in from the London/Komoka area the day of, but if we're meeting for a few hours, at worst I just won't make the beginning.

Reactions: woodsy_84t

woodsy_84t

Rank IV
Launch Member

Traveler III

Petawawa Ontario Canada
First Name
Terrence
Last Name
Woods
Member #

This sounds awesome. I’m looking forward to it. So do we want to make this official?

Bass Pro Vaughn Mills
Saturday November 16th
11-1130 Until

1 Bass Pro Mills Dr
Vaughan ON L4K 5W4
Canada

This will be my first meet but I’m looking forward to it

Reactions: Baipin

Dennis K.

Rank IV
Launch Member

Contributor III

Toronto, ON, Canada
First Name
Dennis
Last Name
K.
Member #

I thought I did with the radius of 100 miles... I guess it randomly chooses people. 100 out of 300 or something.

rs680

Rank V
Launch Member

Contributor III

Barrie
Member #

November 16 i will stop bye. Sorry i will not have a Rig to show The Jeep has been sold as of tomorrow and my New Rig I still do not know when that will arrive but i have started ordering my Mods.. Due to age and Health reasons I will be pulling a travel trailer with the new rig. I will miss out on some remote trails but i am just to old to sleep in a tent anymore. Look forward to putting a face to some of the members i have got to know.
So out with the old Jeep and in with the New Tacoma

Attachments

Dennis K.

Rank IV
Launch Member

Contributor III

Toronto, ON, Canada
First Name
Dennis
Last Name
K.
Member #

Will be nice meeting you! I am sure no matter how heartbreaking it was to say goodbye to your Jeep, you must be pretty pumped to meet your Taco.

Farook Ismail

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Toronto Ontario Canada
First Name
Farook
Last Name
Ismail
Thank you for the welcome.
Well I want to meet others but since I work afternoons i miss out. Any mornings except Sunday and I'll be there.
Any my hats off to you and others for driving 2 hrs for a meet.
My idea of a meet is a muddy road or trail, make a fire, have a beer and some burgers and a little rock and roll.
What could be better.....