• HTML tutorial

Trail_pilot

Rank III

Enthusiast III

First Name
James
Last Name
Girard
I just came across this on FB and was pretty excited at the prospect so figured I’d share it here. Looks like there’s an Overland “expoish” event in Ontario in September!
Ya I checked again last night and there is a lot more information on it than there was a few weeks ago. Looks like camping available for the weekend although if I make it out it would likely have to be the day pass. I have been keeping an eye on this since I saw it pop up though lol

WanderingWinters

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Yeppoon QLD, Australia
First Name
Ewan
Last Name
Winter
Member #

Ya I checked again last night and there is a lot more information on it than there was a few weeks ago. Looks like camping available for the weekend although if I make it out it would likely have to be the day pass. I have been keeping an eye on this since I saw it pop up though lol
Yeah I’m hoping a little more info comes out. I’m definitely interested though

GWNOverland

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Ontario, Canada
First Name
GWN
Last Name
Overland
Member #

Hello Ontarians. New member here from Etobicoke. Used to have 2018 Taco just pick up 2020. Hope to see and meet everyone. Any upcoming meet?
Hey Tacotoya, I am in Newmarket, I am up for a meet up for the GTA as well or any parts of Ontario. I think we Ontarians should get together and plan a meet-up. There are not many trails around but if we decide on a time and place we can all head there. It will be awesome. I am planning an Overland all summer and Fall and heading as far as Yukon, Northwest Territories and Alaska if anyone is up for a trip like that, let me know and we can plan and decide together. I know plenty of places for camping in Ontario and West.

GWNOverland

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Ontario, Canada
First Name
GWN
Last Name
Overland
Member #

I was supposed to be in Arizona right now but COVID 19 had other plans for me LOL. Ohh well, travel can always be done. I cannot wait for the state of emergency to be lifted and things return to normal. Patience is a virtue.

F8OO

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Toronto, ON, Canada
First Name
James
Last Name
F
Member #

Im in Toronto! Nice to find this thread.

Has anyone been to the trails at Beaver Valley? It's a bit of a drive up there and I don't know where to find the trail head.

I saw this video not too long ago and it looks like a wonderful place to explore

Cheers guys!

Reactions: Baipin