Status
Not open for further replies.

CESAR GARCIA

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Norwalk, CA
Member #

Hi, I am a new member #3473. I cannot get access to the member map, not sure why. I have my member number in my profile and when I click on the map, it tells me I don't have access, that i need to become a member first.

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

Hi, I am a new member #3473. I cannot get access to the member map, not sure why. I have my member number in my profile and when I click on the map, it tells me I don't have access, that i need to become a member first.
I moved your post to this thread. @Michael goes through this thread in batches and updates new members with their banner. Once your account has been upgraded, you will have access to the badge-holding Members Forum and the Members Map.

Thanks for you patience

CESAR GARCIA

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Norwalk, CA
Member #

I moved your post to this thread. @Michael goes through this thread in batches and updates new members with their banner. Once your account has been upgraded, you will have access to the badge-holding Members Forum and the Members Map.

Thanks for you patience
Thanks for your help Steve, I really appreciate it. Im just learning how to use this forum, hopefully @Michael updates/upgrades my acct. to full member, to get all the benefits and meet new kind people such as yourself

Reactions: Michael and Steve

NWtrailhawk

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Portland, Or
Member #

Purchased membership a few days ago but haven't received member number yet. Would like to be upgraded to member status when you have a chance. Order # 5412. Thanks!

Reactions: Michael
Status
Not open for further replies.