Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Hey!! I still dont think i ever got my upgrade. Order ##30331
Thank you much in advance
I Got ya done but if you haven't already, you will still need to fill out your profile with name, Use anything for last name (initial or grip or anything), put your region, and select if you want to show on the map or not and there are some other preferences to decide, once that is complete, all done!

Jim

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, Nevada, United States
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
How long does it take to get a member number once the order is paid for? Thank you.
Shouldn't be long at all normally...But with the shutdown things are taking longer.....
Did you order? Got the order number?

Jim

Tru

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Fullerton, CA, USA
First Name
Edgar
Last Name
Trujillo
Member #

I never received that second email with my member # and the upgrade access code. I did check my spam folder.. Order number is 31461. On a side note, I'm super excited to have joined

Jeeplife.rebooted

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Tennessee, USA
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Church
Member #

Howdy, just signed up member#23379. Tried to do it through the link in the email and there was a problem. I think it was on tapatalk's end. Download the OB1 app. Looks great so far, I'm excited to get started! Thanks!

Edit: The website wont let me log in as well. Am I doing something wrong? From the activate your account email, I click the link and it says password reset error. I type in the email and password, asks me if I'm a robot, I check the box and submit. Then the sign in screen shows with incorrect email or password.
Update: I tried again on a desktop computer instead of my phone and everything worked without issue. I think the problem was my phone was trying to take me to tapatalk when I was trying to get on the forum through the website. Once I downloaded the OB1 app I didnt have any issues. Thank you Jim for your help!

Reactions: Jim SoG

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
I never received that second email with my member # and the upgrade access code. I did check my spam folder.. Order number is 31461. On a side note, I'm super excited to have joined
I will check on yours....

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
No worries. I know the mail has been moving a little slower. Just waiting on the confirmation email. The order number is 31419. Thank you.
I Got ya done but if you haven't already, you will still need to fill out your profile with name, Use anything for last name (initial or grip or anything), put your region, and select if you want to show on the map or not and there are some other preferences to decide, once that is complete, all done!

Jim

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Looks as ya done but if you haven't already, you will still need to fill out your profile with name, Use anything for last name (initial or grip or anything), put your region, and select if you want to show on the map or not and there are some other preferences to decide, once that is complete, all done!

Jim

jlprest

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Eldersburg, Maryland, United States
First Name
Jerry
Last Name
Prestridge
Member #

Jim
Thank you Jim.

Reactions: Jim SoG

cytocycle

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Scottsdale, AZ
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Roberts
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7HQR
Sorry to bother you I didn't get my member # and upgrade access code order #31417 . I also already had forum account but had to create a store account with a different email to make the purchase. Will just add in my member number on my current forum account? Thanks Chris

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Sorry to bother you I didn't get my member # and upgrade access code order #31417 . I also already had forum account but had to create a store account with a different email to make the purchase. Will just add in my member number on my current forum account? Thanks Chris
Store and forum are 2 diff log ins, Will check on your order.....

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV

Jim

Reactions: cytocycle

Skyware

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Pacific Grove, CA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Skyware
Member #

Hi Jim,
Looks like you have been busy helping everyone with their orders. I hope you can help with mine as well. Order 31672. Shows paid on order status but was not issued a member number. Didn't get the separate email with the number and access code.

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Hi Jim,
Looks like you have been busy helping everyone with their orders. I hope you can help with mine as well. Order 31672. Shows paid on order status but was not issued a member number. Didn't get the separate email with the number and access code.
I will check on it...

CompassRose

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Virginia, USA
First Name
Jon
Last Name
S
Member #

Hi, can you please upgrade my account too?

I filled out some of the profile details (member #, region, etc) but I'm in the same boat as the others who did not recieve activation emails. Thank you, glad to see so many new members signing up!

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Hi, can you please upgrade my account too?

I filled out some of the profile details (member #, region, etc) but I'm in the same boat as the others who did not recieve activation emails. Thank you, glad to see so many new members signing up!
You got a member number but no activation link?

Status
Not open for further replies.