Launch Member

Member I

Virginia, USA
First Name
Jon
Last Name
S
Member #

That's correct. I got the physical emblem in the snail mail, I read the # off the emblem and typed it into my forum profile manually. Never got the activation email. Thanks for checking!

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, Nevada, United States
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
That's correct. I got the physical emblem in the snail mail, I read the # off the emblem and typed it into my forum profile manually. Never got the activation email. Thanks for checking!
I Got ya done but if you haven't already, you will still need to fill out your profile with name, Use anything for last name (initial or grip or anything), put your region, and select if you want to show on the map or not and there are some other preferences to decide, once that is complete, all done!

Jim

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
How do I activate my membership? My number is 23633 thank you
I Got ya done but if you haven't already, you will still need to fill out your profile with name, Use anything for last name (initial or grip or anything), put your region, and select if you want to show on the map or not and there are some other preferences to decide, once that is complete, all done!

Jim

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Hi Jim,
Looks like you have been busy helping everyone with their orders. I hope you can help with mine as well. Order 31672. Shows paid on order status but was not issued a member number. Didn't get the separate email with the number and access code.

Jim

jmsuitter

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

El Paso TX
First Name
Jonathan
Last Name
Suitter
Member #

Have yet to receive my member number email to upgrade account even though I purchased membership 1 week ago on MAY 4, 2020. How/who do i need to contact to fix. Sent in a customer service help request on website and haven't heard back. Thanks.

jmsuitter

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

El Paso TX
First Name
Jonathan
Last Name
Suitter
Member #

Got mine all fixed got the email today. Member number #23172. Thank you all.

Monty_moose_gen2

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Kennewick, WA, USA
First Name
Joseph
Last Name
Vaughan
Member #

Hello!

I upgraded my membership #22953 , but still appear as a guest in the forums.... Can I get this fixed please.

I know you are busy so thank you in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.