Portland, Oregon
First Name
Brent
Last Name
Bunger
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7BRA
Please update mine. Member #8956. Thanks.
PS: Didn't get an email with a link as stated in the beginning of the thread.

Wabbit

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Somewhere out yonder
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Bru
Member #

I just followed the activation link that was provided yet my member number doesn't seem to be displayed under my avatar. mbr # 9263

Rubyredfozzy

Rank VI
Launch Member

Benefactor

Fort Mitchell, AL, USA
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Welch
Member #

Are you an Overland Bound Member with a Badge and a number? If so, upgrade your forum account for free! You will gain access to the private Member Forums, the Member Map, and the Overland Bound Member Event Calendar!

PM me with any questions. Post in this forums to have your account upgraded.

-Michael

PLEASE NOTE: Clicking on the link in your Member Number email will automatically upgrade your account, and give you access to Member features. No need to post in this thread if your account has already been upgraded.

Not sure if your account has been upgraded? On the web version of the forum, you will have a "Member" banner under your user name in the profile panel to the left.
Thank you for the warm welcome. I was gifted the membership for christmas. My wife and i have a 2017 forester that we will transform into our family outing rig after i return from Afghanistan next year. I will be posting my build on here for sure. Cant wait to be an active member of your program.

Reactions: Chadlyb

AddictedToJeepsCom

Rank III

Explorer I

Sterling, Massachusetts
First Name
Patrick
Last Name
O’Connor
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Looks like I didn't hit all the right buttons - I'm a member - #7619 - but it's not showing up on my avatar. I can't get into all the cool stuff! Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
- Pat O'C

Phil Preston

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Shelbyville, KY USA
First Name
Phil
Last Name
Preston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4LET
Service Branch
First Responder
I received an ultimate membership as a Christmas gift , but I have not received an upgrade email as of yet. Maybe someone could help me out. Member # 9245

Thx

Status
Not open for further replies.