Not open for further replies.

kengineer

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Seattle, WA
Member #

Hello!

I am a new member with badge number of 9687. The email advised me to post here so that I would have access to the Member areas of the forum. However, it seems that I already have access. Nevertheless, I will follow the protocol and post here that I am a new member.

Thanks,

Kengineer

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

The email advised me to post here so that I would have access to the Member areas of the forum.
Welcome, Kengineer!
The automated access upgrade just went live last week, so I imagine this is just to make sure. @Michael will likely edit the email as the process is proven relatively foolproof.

Thanks for the support!

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Hey there!

Thanks for the information, Steve. Safe travels!
I did update the email due to this feedback. Thanks a lot. The email explicitly says the upgrade process is manual, so I changed that.

Thank you, and welcome!

M

Nate Ervin

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor III

New Holland, PA
First Name
Nate
Last Name
Ervin
Member #

Are you an Overland Bound Member with a Badge and a number? If so, upgrade your forum account for free! You will gain access to the private Member Forums, the Member Map, and the Overland Bound Member Event Calendar!

PM me with any questions. Post in this forums to have your account upgraded.

-Michael

PLEASE NOTE: Clicking on the link in your Member Number email will automatically upgrade your account, and give you access to Member features. No need to post in this thread if your account has already been upgraded.

Not sure if your account has been upgraded? On the web version of the forum, you will have a "Member" banner under your user name in the profile panel to the left.
I would like the member upgrade and info to buy a second coin with my member number on it for my Jeep. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.