Status
Not open for further replies.

Diguetia

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Lakewood, California 90713
Member #

You are now! @AmandaOBTeam has been on vacation this week, so she'll get to your requests soon.

Upgraded!
Steve another question if I may. Are the stickers that came with the membership, stickers or decals? Mine have round backing to their edge and I'm unable to peel it off without messing up the logo. The picture in the Store photo has them on square backing where you can get an edge to peel it off. Any help will be appreciated. I have a 4Runner too and am quite happy with it. My build philosophy is similar to yours. I'll put up a build list when I have a little more time. Thanks, OB #5340

Reactions: Steve

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

Are the stickers that came with the membership, stickers or decals? Mine have round backing to their edge and I'm unable to peel it off without messing up the logo.
They are stickers. Mine was round with round backing, so I haven't seen square ones. Send of an email to info@overlandbound.com and they'll take car of you!

New member # 5954. Yay. Now what?
I've just toggled your Member Banner, so you now have access to the Member forum, Member Map, etc.

@SoTexTacoma You are good to go!

MHTaylor

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Are you an Overland Bound Member with a Badge and a number? If so, upgrade your forum account for free! You will gain access to the private Member Forums, the Member Map, and the Overland Bound Member Event Calendar!

PM me with any questions. Post in this forums to have your account upgraded.

-Michael
Hey there! Just bought my emblem, not sure how to tell my #...is this how I upgrade my account?

Reactions: Michael Houston

T.lewis23

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Brockton, MA
Member #

Are you an Overland Bound Member with a Badge and a number? If so, upgrade your forum account for free! You will gain access to the private Member Forums, the Member Map, and the Overland Bound Member Event Calendar!

PM me with any questions. Post in this forums to have your account upgraded.

-Michael

Hi, I just joined the form after receiving my emblem. OB6074. How do I get member access?

Michael Houston

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

St. Marys, WV
Member #

Hi, I just joined the form after receiving my emblem. OB6074. How do I get member access?
Give them a couple days. They will get to you.
There are so many new members. It's been just about a month since I became a member and already there is more than a thousand since I joined. I'm OB5044. I live in WV. I think I seen where your from the east coast. Go to fb and ask to join the OB east region.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T.lewis23

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Brockton, MA
Member #

Give them a couple days. They will get to you.
There are so many new members. It's been just about a month since I became a member and already there is more than a thousand since I joined. I'm OB5044. I live in WV. I think I seen where your from the east coast. Go to fb and ask to join the OB east region.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Already on the fb group lol been a great help so far on there

Status
Not open for further replies.