• HTML tutorial
Status
Not open for further replies.

KapG

Rank I

Traveler I

Florida
Member #

What if your activation code doesn’t work? Is it even necessary? As it seems they are upgrading folks on here manually.

Last edited:

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Are you an Overland Bound Member with a Badge and a number? If so, upgrade your forum account for free! You will gain access to the private Member Forums, the Member Map, and the Overland Bound Member Event Calendar!

PM me with any questions. Post in this forums to have your account upgraded.

-Michael

PLEASE NOTE: Clicking on the link in your Member Number email will automatically upgrade your account, and give you access to Member features. No need to post in this thread if your account has already been upgraded.

Not sure if your account has been upgraded? On the web version of the forum, you will have a "Member" banner under your user name in the profile panel to the left.
Are you an Overland Bound Member with a Badge and a number? If so, upgrade your forum account for free! You will gain access to the private Member Forums, the Member Map, and the Overland Bound Member Event Calendar!

PM me with any questions. Post in this forums to have your account upgraded.

-Michael

PLEASE NOTE: Clicking on the link in your Member Number email will automatically upgrade your account, and give you access to Member features. No need to post in this thread if your account has already been upgraded.

Not sure if your account has been upgraded? On the web version of the forum, you will have a "Member" banner under your user name in the profile panel to the left.

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Michael, my name is Michael Lee and I joined Overland Bound today I tried to do the forum activation and it kept having issues, can you help me with this? My new OB member number 13728 and my activation number was; lvq3dmjgbfnsky8510013. Thank you for your help.

KapG

Rank I

Traveler I

Florida
Member #

Michael, my name is Michael Lee and I joined Overland Bound today I tried to do the forum activation and it kept having issues, can you help me with this? My new OB member number 13728 and my activation number was; lvq3dmjgbfnsky8510013. Thank you for your help.
Hey, Michael Lee! I had the same issue with my activation code. It was resolved in a day or so. Hang in there and welcome to OB!

Chrisweldz

Rank 0
Launch Member

Traveler I

Ct
Member #

Upgrade me please!! OB# 14524 , didn’t receive email or anything can’t access map either .. need that upgrade please !!

Status
Not open for further replies.