Launch Member

Pathfinder II

Whittier CA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Dickens
Member #

Mine is not in fact a mall crawler although is has been to the mall...

I love seeing them getting used for what they were designed for. So many people buy Rovers to get the badge and then, like the previous owner of mine, don't know how to put them in 4wd.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Ron Le Fevre

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Hesston, Kansas
First Name
Ron
Last Name
LeFevre
Member #

Love how you take the wife's in the mudhole and yours is all clean [emoji38]

OB#3799
we didnt have my when that happened, she will still offroad it, just no mud now....back story, she was trying to get Noah to sleep(2 yrs old then), while I was spotting for someone else, she drive off just trying to "rock he to sleep" and fell in a hole....

MS_Disco

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Madison, MS
Member #

we didnt have my when that happened, she will still offroad it, just no mud now....back story, she was trying to get Noah to sleep(2 yrs old then), while I was spotting for someone else, she drive off just trying to "rock he to sleep" and fell in a hole....
That's awesome! Great story for the little one when he's older.

OB#3799

MS_Disco

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Madison, MS
Member #

I love seeing them getting used for what they were designed for. So many people buy Rovers to get the badge and then, like the previous owner of mine, don't know how to put them in 4wd.

No doubt! Took me a full day trying to get mine to go into low range, and another to get the lockers to engage, previous owner never used it.

OB#3799

D3Overland

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Canterbury, UK
Member #

Same here..i had mine thoroughly checked over when i got it, all the diff oils changed and checked etc...it's a joy to drive off road and loved every minute of it.