Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Olympia, WA
First Name
Hannah
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Yes, I've been trying to get some more meetups around the sound area going. Sadly, my rig currently has bad u joints and is not drivable. [emoji51]

Hopefully this Spring and Summer will bring a lot more meetups and events.
More events around the Sound would be great. I don't mind driving for some adventure though.

wishihada4runner

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Fort Collins, CO, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Thompson
Member #

I'd love to do this and it looks like there are 10 spots left! Couple questions before I talk to the wife about RSVPing:

1) Are dogs allowed where we're going? We would have to bring ours.

2) Mud and dirt roads, I can handle that. Difficulty easy, okay. 4WD, Lift, off-road tires, how much lift are we talking. I've got an Outback with 2" lift and has just over 11" ground clearance. We good with that? I'm always concerned with committing to something I'm not super familiar with and biting off more than I can chew with my daily driver. hah

2RiversRanchExpeditions

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Dayville, OR, USA
First Name
Joe
Last Name
Letosky
Member #

I'd love to do this and it looks like there are 10 spots left! Couple questions before I talk to the wife about RSVPing:

1) Are dogs allowed where we're going? We would have to bring ours.

2) Mud and dirt roads, I can handle that. Difficulty easy, okay. 4WD, Lift, off-road tires, how much lift are we talking. I've got an Outback with 2" lift and has just over 11" ground clearance. We good with that? I'm always concerned with committing to something I'm not super familiar with and biting off more than I can chew with my daily driver. hah
Hey Mike! This is Joe with 2RRX.
1) Dogs are always welcome as long as they get along with other dogs because many people bring along their 4 legged companions.
2) Your Outback will do great! That is plenty of clearance. Like the difficulty level says its pretty easy, more about getting deep into the wilderness and seeing some great places. A stock height Outback might even be able to do it...but you'll definitely be good to go.
If you have any other questions don't be afraid to ask! We hope to see you in July :grinning:
-

wishihada4runner

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Fort Collins, CO, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Thompson
Member #

Hey Mike! This is Joe with 2RRX.
1) Dogs are always welcome as long as they get along with other dogs because many people bring along their 4 legged companions.
2) Your Outback will do great! That is plenty of clearance. Like the difficulty level says its pretty easy, more about getting deep into the wilderness and seeing some great places. A stock height Outback might even be able to do it...but you'll definitely be good to go.
If you have any other questions don't be afraid to ask! We hope to see you in July :grinning:
-
Awesome!! I’m looking forward to this! I’ll tell...err.. ask my wife tonight.

2RiversRanchExpeditions

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Dayville, OR, USA
First Name
Joe
Last Name
Letosky
Member #

I’m glad this is still a go for now. @KRose and I are ready... bags packed and gear loaded...

ok maybe not that ready, but we are super excited to join all of you in this adventure.
Yea we definitely have our fingers crossed here at the ranch that we don't have to cancel this. Stay safe and stay smart out there!