Launch Member

Traveler II

Dayville, OR, USA
First Name
Joe
Last Name
Letosky
Member #

-July 3rd: Arrive at the ranch anytime, group campout and potluck at the ranch. Bring/get a dish or dessert to share.
-July 4th: Parade in the morning. Then hit the trails for the day. Camp out on the trail.
-July 5th: Hit the trails all day. Camp out on the trail.
-July 6th: Break camp and depart at your leisure.

Last edited:

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

Free and Family Friendly Overland Event! Dogs welcome as long as they get along with other dogs. For more details please check out the Rally Point.

-July 3rd: Arrive at the ranch anytime, group campout and potluck at the ranch. Bring/get a dish or desert to share.
-July 4th: Parade in the morning. Then hit the trails for the day. Camp out on the trail.
-July 5th: Hit the trails all day. Camp out on the trail.
-July 6th: Break camp and depart at your leisure.
I'll have to check the calendar, but I'd love to come! Sounds like a blast!

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
I’d be down!
I'm thinking anyone wanting to join the convoy from the La Grande area we could mete at the Pilot (old Flying J), and do a FS and back road trip to Dayville if at all possible.

What is the standard form of comms for this trip? Right now I only have a cb and hand held frms radios. Do I need to upgrade to GRMS?

shortbus4x4

Rank II

Enthusiast III

I’d be down!
I\'m thinking anyone wanting to join the convoy from the La Grande area we could mete at the Pilot (old Flying J), and do a FS and back road trip to Dayville if at all possible.

What is the standard form of comms for this trip? Right now I only have a cb and hand held frms radios. Do I need to upgrade to GRMS?
Post Falls ID here. Might be interested in joining your convoy from La Grande.

Reactions: M Rose

2RiversRanchExpeditions

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Dayville, OR, USA
First Name
Joe
Last Name
Letosky
Member #

I'm thinking anyone wanting to join the convoy from the La Grande area we could mete at the Pilot (old Flying J), and do a FS and back road trip to Dayville if at all possible.

For all our events we use FRS and CB

Reactions: M Rose

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Good deal, I will make it my number one priority to get my cb installed this spring, if not sooner.

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Is there going to be any cost at all? Or any type of passes or permits required?
Good questions. The only permit might needed is an OHV Class II permit, Washington and Idaho permits are honored here in Oregon. I have never gotten a class 2 permit since my vehicles have all been road worthy and I have never gone to an OHV park (yet).