Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Saint Johns, FL, USA
First Name
Bryan
Last Name
Foster
Member #

Welcome! Nice looking rig! Where are you going "out West"?
Hey Greg, thanks! Love to see a lot of places, I've traveled the world but haven't seen much of the US. One of the first big trips we want to do is to go through Colorado and into Utah. I would also like to hit Overland Expo West, not sure if we will do that one first or Utah, I don't think we can do both and still have time to stop and see things. I've been trying to plan some routes to get an idea of how much time we'll need. Neither of us can really take more than 2 weeks off at one time. Another trip I'd like is to head up into South Dakota and maybe do a circle through Montana, Idaho and Wyoming.

Ubiety

Rank VI

Explorer I

Sammamish, WA, USA
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Ubiety
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Ribs
Hey Greg, thanks! Love to see a lot of places, I've traveled the world but haven't seen much of the US. One of the first big trips we want to do is to go through Colorado and into Utah. I would also like to hit Overland Expo West, not sure if we will do that one first or Utah, I don't think we can do both and still have time to stop and see things. I've been trying to plan some routes to get an idea of how much time we'll need. Neither of us can really take more than 2 weeks off at one time. Another trip I'd like is to head up into South Dakota and maybe do a circle through Montana, Idaho and Wyoming.
Montana and Idaho are great! I make it to Montana just about every year for adventures in the Rockies - this year will be Nevada however. Colorado and Utah are definitely on the list. Sounds like a great time; enjoy! Let me know if you head out Seattle way.

Reactions: Drifterman

GPsGeeps

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

There are alot of awesome Jeeps in here! Let me introduce another one of the seldom seen Overland platforms...my 2015 WK2, which has served me well. It has performed admirably despite not having much flex and smallish tires. And it also doubles as my 80 mile daily commuter.
Still have the WK2. But we picked this up a few months ago to make it a Jeep Family.

IMG_9364_landscape.jpg