Enthusiast III

Miami, FL, USA
First Name
Eugenio
Last Name
Mendoza
Member #

Go Jeep!

Im waiting for my very first Wrangler to arrive. Ordered a 2019 JL Sport S 2 Door M/T (cant sleep, cant eat, cant do much but think of the day it arrives)

Its my first but there have been many Wranglers in my family so I know my way around them and knew what I wanted

Received my OB badge today, before the rig LOL

9Mike2

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Garden Grove, California
Member #

Go Jeep!

Im waiting for my very first Wrangler to arrive. Ordered a 2019 JL Sport S 2 Door M/T (cant sleep, cant eat, cant do much but think of the day it arrives)

Its my first but there have been many Wranglers in my family so I know my way around them and knew what I wanted

Received my OB badge today, before the rig LOL
Congrats!! Welcome to the Just Empty Every Pocket club!!!

CO_Jeep_Zach

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Fairbanks, AK
First Name
Zach
Last Name
W
Member #

View attachment 90168
New in June '18. 1st Jeep after 30yrs of wanting one. Worth the wait...but the waiting was awful! I've since added a winch & new rock rail side steps for a 5'`" wife. Onboard compressor this year. This will be my first full year taking it on the ancient roads in VT. I'm excited to learn how to drive it and what I need to spend more money on. Eyeing longer trips with my family as I learn the backwoods here in VT.
I hear you on the short wife thing. First thing my 4'11" wife said after I installed my lift was "I'm not going to be able to get in that thing". May have to upgrade the rock rails at some point or bolt a stirrup in the jeep.

Reactions: Drifterman

rs680

Rank V
Launch Member

Contributor III

Barrie
Member #

No that was my Rubicon sliders, I had just put my Roam side steps on. I guess I should have cleaned it out before I took the photo LOL No dead body today but the day is still young LOL

9Mike2

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Garden Grove, California
Member #

I have a folding step with a braided rope to hang on the door handle, she just pulls it in after she gets in, it folds and she throws it in the back seat. You can get them for Amazon or Home Depot cheap...

rs680

Rank V
Launch Member

Contributor III

Barrie
Member #

Put some new things on the Jeep today. Pair of Rigid Cube lights. also installed my Cobra 75 C B and fire stick antenna. Also put my overland bound member emblem on.

Attachments

RootedWanderers

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Pelham, Alabama 35124
First Name
Wayne
Last Name
Sullivan
Member #

Graeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Catalina Avenue, Tucson, AZ, USA
First Name
Todd
Last Name
Hoffmaster
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7CRJ
Service Branch
Air Force
I traded in my 16 Cherokee Trailhawk for a 17 Jeep JK Rubicon about a month ago and couldn't be happier. I did like my TrailHawk, but I've always wanted a Wrangler and one popped up at a local car lot with 10K miles and I jumped on it.

So far I have only done a few interior mods and I think I will leave it pretty well stock other then some 33's when the Mud Terrain's are done., but time will tell. I like to find a factory metal Rubicon bumper ;)

Now the plan is to figure out some good storage options and sort out how I want to mount my comms gear.

View attachment 88942
View attachment 88943
Check out Facebook Marketplace for Jeep accessories. Great deals on Jeep accessories.

Graeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Catalina Avenue, Tucson, AZ, USA
First Name
Todd
Last Name
Hoffmaster
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign