Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Alamogordo, New Mexico
First Name
John
Last Name
Markle
Member #

Canyonlands Maze District last month. The Poison Spyder hood vent worked well to help keep the under hood ARB compressor cooler to the touch compared to the previous trip.

Attachments

Billiebob

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

earth
First Name
Bill
Last Name
William
Member #

The current TJR
DSC_0043.jpeg

The YJ, 15 years ago

2008_08_06 nakusp 0018.jpeg

There was Grand 5.9, 20 years ago.
A 1978 J10 Levis Honcho.
A 1973 CJ5.
And my first Jeep, my first vehicle, an M38 fresh out of Grade 12 in 1974.

But the Jeep roots go waay back.
My Uncles Willys, 1959.

Bill 1955 Willys Camper.jpeg

And his Government Issued Jeep.
Back when ALL Jeeps were Government Issued.
Europe, 1944.

Beat that !!

Uncle Bill 1944.jpg

rgk401

Rank IV
Launch Member

Contributor III

New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
First Name
King
Last Name
King
Member #

Oh man! This is as close it can get to a dream combination!
Well the Jl is my baby and my partner and I was looking for a truck and he said how about the gladiator. It’s definitely nice but IMO not worth the money. It has 1400 miles on it and it’s going back to the dealership because shifting problems. The truck will not shift any higher than 6th.

GPsGeeps

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Nice looking rig! What are you using to mount the root-pax on the back?
Thanks! My 3.5 gallon FuelPax is mounted to the spare with the EZ Rack Kit from Rock Slide Engineering. It has a mount on each side of the tire. So I can carry a total of 7 gallons of extra fuel with 2 FuelPax. Or you can mount other Rotopax container like water, etc.

Reactions: Drifterman

Drafter

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Arizona, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Leach
Member #

This is our 4th Cherokee and 7th Jeep overall. Have so far had 3 Cherokees, 2 Grand Wagoners, and 1 Liberty. It’s a 2016 with the AD2 4x4 system and the “offroad“ suspension. Plan to get a roof mounted tent and some BFG A/T tires at some point.E446EE71-2D24-493C-9D76-52A33A1BAE8E.jpeg

Anak

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Sandy Eggo
Throw a picture of a Jeep and a Dog and I bet your Tinder blows up 10x. HAHAHAHAHA.
Even better, a puppy.

I swear there is a business model just waiting for someone. Rent-A-Puppy.

We got Varmint #4 as a puppy, and The Bride wanted to make sure we got him well socialized. We took him with us to a local event known as "Vikingfest" (Comparable to Society for Creative Anachronisms). I had to carry him around for much of the day (crowds, likely to get stepped on). I swear I never had so many young women approach me. Had they known I owned a Jeep I doubt I could have beat them off with a stick.