Launch Member

Member III

Happy Valley, OR, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Hoffman
Member #

had a catalytic converter that was on its way out and some hackery of exhaust work done by the previous owner that hung a good 6" below the driveline that needed some fixing 20180710_120509.jpg 20180710_120518.jpg

so I stuffed on a flowmeter high flow cat crossover pipe kit . It fit fairly well , a second set of hands would have been useful getting everything lined up but it wasn't that bad

20180710_120734.jpg 20180710_120740.jpg

It definitely drives better has a bit more mid-range power now not sure if that's from the bigger better bent pipes or the cats but all in all a definitely a good upgrade

Reactions: HappyOurOverlanding

Smileyshaun

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Happy Valley, OR, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Hoffman
Member #

THE WINDS OF CHANGE ARE BLOWING

This is going to seem a little strage and in a way doesn't make much sense considering the time and money I've put into the tahoe but it's going up for sale . It's more vehicle than I really need for a daily driver and there's a good possibility I'll be making a job change soon so I'm going to loose my 3 mile commute and I can't justify keeping a 12-15 mpg rig , plus with one kid going into middle school and another going into high school I just won't habe free time like I use to and any free time I do have available to do car stuff I want to concentrate on my jeep . So with that being said if anybody know someone looking for a super clean low miles well-maintained Tahoe send them my direction.