First Name
Heather
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Dometic PLB40
Portable lithium battery, 40 Ah
650.00 OBO

The Dometic PLB40 Ah Lithium Iron Phosphate battery delivers high levels of mobile power – up to 40 hours of Dometic CFX 40W cooling on a single charge. Designed for powering powered coolers and other 12 V appliances while being off-grid. Thanks to its lightweight and compact design you can enjoy true independence and travel off-grid for longer.

LITHIUM IRON PHOSPHATE BATTERY - More stable supply and longer life cycle than lead-acid batteries
POWERFUL BATTERY CELLS - Provide 512 Wh of energy, 40 Ah
VERSATILE CHARGING - Charge via 12 V socket, solar panel, or AC home power
BUILT-IN LCD SCREEN - Displays battery capacity, charging status, and output status
RUGGED DESIGN - Keep your gear charged in even the harshest conditions

Retails for $850.00

Like new. Used a few times, but installed other electric system and no longer need it. Still has a plastic seal across the top to protect it from scratches. I used it for my fridge in my vehicle, but it can be used as an emergency power option and for off-grid power/solar. (solar panels not included)

Attachments

Last edited:

pcstockton

Rank III

Advocate I

Portland, OR
First Name
Patrick
Last Name
S
Dometic is selling them $680 right now. You might want to reconsider that.

Also, it is my humble opinion, anything used like this type of gear should start at 50-60% of retail. No warranty and all, plus no clue how it has been used. Just my 2 cents.

Reactions: MiamiC70

Lady_Hay

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Los Angeles
First Name
Heather
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Dometic is selling them $680 right now. You might want to reconsider that.

Also, it is my humble opinion, anything used like this type of gear should start at 50-60% of retail. No warranty and all, plus no clue how it has been used. Just my 2 cents.
Thanks pcstockton for your cents. I would be happy to consider any offers as well!