Headcount I have so far is:

@Jacob Silberfarb - 1
@Arturo solorzano - 2 (2 rigs)
@Mojavewanderer - 1
@winston - 1
@Montazuma - 1
@Overland California - 1
@Gryf - 2

9 People. If that is incorrect please let me know.

We can certainly do something hot for Friday night. We'll have a campfire grill and it'd be easy to cook up steak sandwiches.

We'll bring the steaks (NY Strip, sliced kinda thin) and the bread with lettuce, tomato, mustard, mayo, ketchup for making the sandwiches. I figure you can make a salad outta the sandwich toppings.

I dunno what other sides we could bring that are easy to heat and eat. We're open for suggestions.

Reactions: Jacob Silberfarb

winston

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bay Area

@Jacob Silberfarb - 1
@Mojavewanderer - 1
@winston - 1
@Montazuma - 1
@Overland California - 1
@Gryf - 2

We can certainly do something hot for Friday night. We'll have a campfire grill and it'd be easy to cook up steak sandwiches.

We'll bring the steaks (NY Strip, sliced kinda thin) and the bread with lettuce, tomato, mustard, mayo, ketchup for making the sandwiches. I figure you can make a salad outta the sandwich toppings.

I dunno what other sides we could bring that are easy to heat and eat. We're open for suggestions.
+1 convinced the lady to come out.

Reactions: Gryf

Jacob Silberfarb

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

@Jacob Silberfarb - 1
@Mojavewanderer - 1
@winston - 1
@Montazuma - 1
@Overland California - 1
@Gryf - 2

Sounds good. I have another rig joining me with two people.

How much firewood everyone think we need? Depending on what happens Saturday night and where everyone ends up camping maybe we need two bundles of wood per each rig to bring.

Montazuma

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Hurricane,Utah
First Name
Dana
Last Name
Jones
Member #

@Jacob Silberfarb - 1
@Mojavewanderer - 1
@winston - 1
@Montazuma - 1
@Overland California - 1
@Gryf - 2

Don’t forget 804RADO

Jacob Silberfarb

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Montazuma

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Hurricane,Utah
First Name
Dana
Last Name
Jones
Member #

He actually chimed in an ask if there was room for one more and you responded “You are most certainly welcome “