Engine_24

Rank III

Contributor III

Buckeye, Arizona, USA
First Name
Brenton
Last Name
Moore
Hey all! New member here! I'd love to make it to the Meet and Greet but it's a bit of a hike for us, especially during rush hour. We're up near Desert Ridge. As a side note, does anyone have anything planned for heading up to Expo West?
Hey dude me and a buddy are heading up Thursday and gonna camp out in flag Thursday hit the expo and either Friday evening or Saturday gonna go up and camp out by that big hole in the ground. What’s your plan? Love to get a bigger group

Engine_24

Rank III

Contributor III

Buckeye, Arizona, USA
First Name
Brenton
Last Name
Moore
Any of you guys wanting to get a group together me and my friend are leaving Thursday might head up to crown king (the easier way) and take senator highway to prescott. Should make the trip pretty fun. Planning on camping in flag Thursday and Friday to attend the expo Friday and then gonna head north to camp close to the Grand Canyon. If anyone is interested let me know!

Reactions: Jim SoG

ELY-9999

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Parker, AZ, USA
First Name
ELIYAHU
Last Name
YHWH
Member #

Any of you guys wanting to get a group together?
That sounds like so much fun. I am once again going to try and attend some events with my 4Runner. Been doing major repairs and upgrades, but I think she's finally ready for another try. I'm in Parker right now, looking to meet the local OBers.

Reactions: Graeman

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, NV, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
That sounds like so much fun. I am once again going to try and attend some events with my 4Runner. Been doing major repairs and upgrades, but I think she's finally ready for another try. I'm in Parker right now, looking to meet the local OBers.

We got the above linked group meeting up Thursday morn in Kingman if you want to join up with us there.......4runner is a fine rig....

Jim

ELY-9999

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Parker, AZ, USA
First Name
ELIYAHU
Last Name
YHWH
Member #

We got the above linked group meeting up Thursday morn in Kingman if you want to join up with us there.......4runner is a fine rig....

Jim
That sounds great Jim and thanks for the kind invite. I found the link and will sign up / check in there.

ELY-9999

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Parker, AZ, USA
First Name
ELIYAHU
Last Name
YHWH
Member #

I got my Friday day pass, but camping for vehicles seems to be sold out. I might have to drive way away from town to find a place to camp.
So could someone please send me time and location to meet-up with the pack near Kingman, AZ?

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, NV, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Here ya go:
INAL MEET UP POINT - 8:45 / PULL OUT 8:50 - 2 h 15 min (149 mi) TO END POINT
TA TRUCK STOP
946 W Beale St, Kingman, AZ 86401

OVERLAND EXPO WEST - ARIVAL TIME: 11:00AM/11:15AM
Fort Tuthill County Park
2446 Fort Tuthill Loop, Flagstaff, AZ 86005

I will see you there....

Jim

Reactions: ELY-9999

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, NV, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Maricopa I think there is a convoy going from your area. (Is that what you mean?).

Welcome to OB.

Jim

Razrrila99

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Phoenix, AZ, USA
First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Comer
Member #

Hey yall, just found this thread. Im in the north centralish area of Phoenix. Headed up to OEW on Saturday morning, just a day this time.