Arizona Overlanders

• You may have noticed, things have changed round here! If you would like more information about the recent changes, please visit this post:

Software & Migration Update

• Guest, Did you know you can change the look of your Overland Bound forums? At the bottom of this page look for the Style Chooser! All previous and new light and dark themes are available. Pick something you like!

1Louder

Rank V

Advocate II

AZ
Member #

Ham Callsign
K1LDR
I never see anyone else on the trails we take. So maybe it is true....

ndmendenhall

Rank 0

Traveler I

Thanks! I'm not picky about destinations...any place I can see the stars and breathe some fresh air for a bit. Lately, I've been exploring around Young and I'm hoping to spend some time in the Pinals soon.

Gunnermoose

Rank V

Member II

Mesa, Arizona
Member #

We do not plan to head out next weekend. It is a mod day. Many got in on a group buy for new bumpers and plan to get them installed. If you are free on Saturday and want to stop buy there will be at least vehicles there participating. I can get you the details.

Gunnermoose

Rank V

Member II

Mesa, Arizona
Member #

Anyone from AZ want to get out this weekend. A couple of us are going up to the Rim above Strawberry this weekend to get away from the valley. Let me know if you are interested!

scooterd58

Rank I
Founder 500

Traveler I

Marana, AZ
Member #

That sounds great, but just had my gallbladder removed so I need a couple more weeks of healing. Next time.

BeardedOverland

Rank V

Advocate II

Kingman Az
Member #

I missed this thread earlier, seems everyone else in Arizona is in the Phoenix area, I'm located in the northwestern portion of the state, up in Kingman.

1Louder

Rank V

Advocate II

AZ
Member #

Ham Callsign
K1LDR
Glad the #'s are trickling in. @Kingazjay sounds like you could lead a run for us Phoenix folks in your neck of the woods!

Pattio2

Rank I

Member I

Mesa AZ
Member #

New member! figured I'd sound off here. far east Mesa. hope to meet up with some of you guys.
just got back from camping up in Young

Reactions: Gunnermoose