Launch Member

Member III

Phoenix, AZ, USA
First Name
Lukasz
Last Name
Mikula
Member #

And because sharing is caring, Sportsmen’s Warehouse a A LOT of gear on clearance, self inflating mats, fluid containers, cooking gear etc. And REI Chandler is having a garage sale this Saturday 0900-1300
How do you know they are having a garage sale? Nothing is listed on their site. Usually if one REI will have it they will all have it in the area.

AZBubs

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San Tan Valley, AZ
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7BHP
How do you know they are having a garage sale? Nothing is listed on their site. Usually if one REI will have it they will all have it in the area.

your welcome [emoji846]

I think they are trying to make the garage sales more localized to kind of thin out the frenzy normally associated with them.

Last edited:

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, Nevada, United States
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
just moved to flagstaff and are looking for some people to link up with and do some exploring.
We do Northern Arizona Meet Ups and have several int eh Flag area, send me your email and I will email our latest info and upcoming things......

Jim

tritonl

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Phoenix, AZ, USA
First Name
Lukasz
Last Name
Mikula
Member #

For Sale
If anyone is interested I am selling the Warrior Products Hi-Lift Jack Mount for Toyota FJ OEM roof rack.
Am selling it for $50, they are $85 online. If interested let me know.

Camp Fyah JK

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Tempe, AZ, USA
Member #

Finally mounted my roof rack now just need things to put on top. If anyone has some good idea let me know. Heading up to the rim this weekend hope to do a little fishing. Keep exploring!
I head up to the rim for some camping trips as well. Great views and scenery. Where abouts did you go? Any good fishing spots? I just picked up a new rod and reel so I'm looking to get some time on the water.

Engine_24

Rank III

Contributor III

Buckeye, Arizona, USA
First Name
Brenton
Last Name
Moore
I head up to the rim for some camping trips as well. Great views and scenery. Where abouts did you go? Any good fishing spots? I just picked up a new rod and reel so I'm looking to get some time on the water.
Awesome we’re gonna be going to a few spots tonto, canyon, Haigler. There’s a lot of great streams that hold nice trout. Also the rim lakes are good fishing when they are opened and when there isn’t a lot of people. Where you going and what days? Im leaving in about 30 min

Reactions: bawesomfels

Camp Fyah JK

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Tempe, AZ, USA
Member #

Awesome we’re gonna be going to a few spots tonto, canyon, Haigler. There’s a lot of great streams that hold nice trout. Also the rim lakes are good fishing when they are opened and when there isn’t a lot of people. Where you going and what days? Im leaving in about 30 min
I wish I could ditch work for the day and head up but I in have a boat race in tempe this weekend . I am trying to head up to that area next weekend on Saturday for a few days.

I have been to Knoll Lake and bear canyon lake up there but haven't fished there. Just trying to get back into it now.

Have a great trip bro. I think the weather is going to be great up there this weekend.