Launch Member

Influencer II

Michigan
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Howell
Member #

Yeah I've been wanting to do it for over 5 yrs now. I used to work on the freighters and we would pass by there and the chain of islands on the North West side of Superior this time of year to avoid bad weather. Been wanting to go ever since.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using OB Talk mobile app
It's on my bucket list for sure. Maybe in the coming years. Our overlanding schedule around Michigan this year is pretty solid. Trying to juggle that with my wife's work and school schedule was tricky enough.

Mississippi Sasquatch

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor I

Ocean Springs, Mississippi
Member #

It's on my bucket list for sure. Maybe in the coming years. Our overlanding schedule around Michigan this year is pretty solid. Trying to juggle that with my wife's work and school schedule was tricky enough.
I understand that completely. Maybe we can grab a beer on my way through if it works out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using OB Talk mobile app

RyanC

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Pinckney, MI
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K1RAC
What time will that Meet & Greet in February take place? I will be there.

michiganoverland

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Michigan
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Howell
Member #

I Was just going to ask if I may show up to the Mt. Pleasant Meet haha.
Absolutely! The more the merrier. I'm trying to keep this forum, our site, social medias, etc. all up to date with everything we are trying to do. If you've got questions or want to chat with anyone, check out the Facebook Group. That's where most of the discussion we have happens. We do have a Facebook Page also, but it doesn't see much action other than postings from the website.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/michiganoverland/
www.michiganoverland.com

RealMcCoy

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Rhode Island
Member #

I'm not from Michigan. I grew up in Northwest Ohio. Spent a lot of time in Michigan. Houghton Lake mostly. I loved that state. My aunt and uncle used to own custom signs in Houghton Lake. Today I live in RI.

michiganoverland

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Michigan
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Howell
Member #

Our meetup on the 25th has been added to the calendar (I think). If you've got any questions let me know. I want to get a headcount probably a few weeks leading up to the event so I'll probably be pinging this post again.

michiganoverland

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Michigan
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Howell
Member #

For anyone who might not have seen the event post or doesn't have Facebook/Instagram I'm starting the head count for next weekend. Just replay to this post so I can get a numbers count.

Our first meetup at Mountain Town Brewing in Mt. Pleasant is happening on February 25th for anyone interested. All are welcome. If you've got questions let me know, check out the site, or catch us on Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook.

Mountain Town Brewing
614 W Pickard Rd
Mt Pleasant, MI 48858

RyanC

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Pinckney, MI
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K1RAC
For anyone who might not have seen the event post or doesn't have Facebook/Instagram I'm starting the head count for next weekend. Just replay to this post so I can get a numbers count.

Our first meetup at Mountain Town Brewing in Mt. Pleasant is happening on February 25th for anyone interested. All are welcome. If you've got questions let me know, check out the site, or catch us on Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook.

Mountain Town Brewing
614 W Pickard Rd
Mt Pleasant, MI 48858
I'll be there.

Sent from my SM-G920V using OB Talk mobile app