• HTML tutorial

Wolvee

ᕕ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) ︻デ═一 pew pew
Staff member
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

Member #

I'm a Flintstone. I moved away a few years ago for the second and final time. ..unless I buy a cabin up in the UP when I retire, lol.

I've also called SoCal home.

Virginia is where my wife is trying to make me like right now, lol.

Reactions: Joey D

BraMas

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor I

Holland, MI
Member #

I've done both Yankee Springs and Allegan Forest with a Jeep club and had fun I tried doing both on my own and couldn't find any of the good trails and I thought it was boring.
I did make a trip to Rocks and Valley in Harrison MI and that was fun. And of course Silver Lake is always fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ShawnR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bettendorf, Iowa, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Used to live in Traverse City. Usually make a trip up to Michigan every year. Heading up again in July. Usually we spend a few nights in the U.P. but I think we're going to limit this trip to the Traverse City area.

RyanC

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Pinckney, MI
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K1RAC
It's nice to hear there are new people, and East Lansing isn't too far from me, I'm about halfway between there and Ann Arbor.

Reactions: Captain Josh

Captain Josh

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Mid-Michigan
First Name
Josh
Last Name
Fornwall
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W4WOL
Welcome 58 and Valmore!

Valmore - Where do you overland? Any good places in your direction?

58-fc170

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

I am plotting a trip for next fall out to Magruder Corridor and then down around Moab. Hopefully my vehicle project is done by then. :sunglasses:
As far as destinations on this side of the state I really don't know besides random trails and two tracks. I am just getting into this whole thing.

Captain Josh

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Mid-Michigan
First Name
Josh
Last Name
Fornwall
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W4WOL
Awesome, and welcome! The DNR is working to get more state land opened up, but have been focused more on the UP. Down this way, there's very little from them. You're mostly stuck with private land, as far as I've found.