2017 Jeep Wrangler JKU "Big Bear" Build

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

ttephotos

Rank V

Navigator I

Bicester, United Kingdom
First Name
Thomas
Last Name
Tucker
Member #

Currently on a tasker in Niger for the Air Force and realized it has been ages since I updated this build. I pulled the Front Runner and Alucab as well as stripped the rear seats for a drawer build and new roof rack unfortunately the shop that was doing those things kinda bailed out and fell through so now I am having another Front Runner fitted, this time I am going to drill the freedom panels to avoid the ugly look of the front struts and I will be loading a James Baroud tent instead of the Alucab Expedition III. A Re-Gear to 4.88s is also going to happen and I plan on using KC Hilites light bar to fit 5 Baja Designs LP9s above the windshield. Also in talks with Goose Gear to try and get the rear interior sorted out. Next trip will be when I return on R&R for Two weeks and then will be shooting to the Balkan states for a few weeks in March/April when my girl gets back in country. Will put up a few posts of the trips you guys have missed but internet here is garbage so bear with me.

Scouting for the first Tents + Tread meet in the English Lakes District.

ttephotos

Rank V

Navigator I

Bicester, United Kingdom
First Name
Thomas
Last Name
Tucker
Member #

Took a trip up to Scotland again for Xmas/New Years

Seriously loving the RhinoRack Batwing..

Glencoe is incredibly Gorgeous probably my favorite part of Scotland with Skye coming in a super close second.

Buddies 130 is probably the best Defender build I have seen in my three years living over in the UK..

Reactions: JCWages

ttephotos

Rank V

Navigator I

Bicester, United Kingdom
First Name
Thomas
Last Name
Tucker
Member #

Last trip I managed to take right before the whole shop fiasco happened and I shot down here to Africa. Jeep looked meaner without everything on top but also a bit sad. Excited to be getting it sorted and ready for a big trip when I get back. If anyone has deals on Baja Designs let me know looking at 5 LP9s for above the windshield once the Front Runner rack is remounted and them lights aint cheap!